MERB Banner
Montreal Escorts

Recent content by Fradi

  1. F

    Would you trust me as "Merb's voice" in the open?

    I think the media will make mince meat out of you and make you the poster boy for why prostitution should be stamped out and why men are all predators and the women are victims. You have good intentions but this will probably not go the way you intend. I think GreyPilgrim is correct, the media...
  2. F

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Nothing will change. An agency will close down a new one will open. The way of reporting is always the same. All women are portrayed as victims and men as predators this is what sells. Indies will continue and so will agencies but it is always best to be cautious and to do your homework as LE...
  3. F

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Corporations fuck you a different way lol. Good thing is you make your own luck in life and choose where and what type of work you want to do. In a country like Canada you can decide your future.
  4. F

    Euphoria agency in the news

    I understand and agree with you that it is far less hassle and easier to see women that work for an agency. Unfortunately many Independent escorts do make it difficult and cumbersome to see them and some of their booking processes are a nightmare and many are not dependable to actually show up...
  5. F

    Euphoria agency in the news

    I can’t feel sorry for an agency that specifies a minimum of 3 clients per day. A pimp is a pimp period. They are not there to make a nice working environment for these ladies but to make money and basically don’t give a shit about them just like XO didn’t. Why people here keep sticking up for...
  6. F

    What’s your plan for the fall?

    Not for fall but Christmas. Want to check out the Christmas markets in Budapest, Prague and Vienna perhaps squeeze in Bratislava also if I have the time. Love the atmosphere and especially all the food and wine at these markets, will also take a bit of time to meet with relatives.
  7. F

    Whats on your mind today?

    Don’t know about you but my children grandchildren travel often on business and on vacation and I appreciate today’s technologies to be able to know instantly that they are safe. I remember the days when if you wanted to talk to a relative in certain European countries you would have to write...
  8. F

    Trump Victory: American heading towards Fascism? - Financial Times (London) 11/14/2024

    I am moving to the US. Hope I get there in time for all this free money. America is finally great again.
  9. F

    Moving on from jeans and T-shirt

    If you want a quality suit find a tailor and have one made to measure. He will help you pick out quality material to your liking, Places like Moores are a cheaper alternative but you get what you pay for.
  10. F

    World Cup Soccer 2026

    While I agree that Canada needs to improve still I completely disagree with the fact that they are going nowhere. Canada has only qualified for 3 World Cup group stages in its entire history and in 2026 they did it by being co hosts not by winning their way to it. Canada has never won a World...
  11. F

    World Cup Soccer 2026

    Canada has come a long way and have many young players in European leagues better than the North American where aging stars come to retire. With them being co hosts hopefully even more youngsters saw the World Cup and will have more interest in taking up soccer as a sport.
  12. F

    Trump's Tariffs and Trade War

    I am going fishing in Lake America next week. The fish have been made great again.
  13. F

    Trump's Tariffs and Trade War

    Serves your right for choosing Carnival lol. Not exactly the cream of the crop choose their ships even if they are the cheapest. Every time there is a bar fight on a cruise ship you can bet it is Carnival. I have travelled on business for many years throughout the US and while I don’t think on...
  14. F

    Trump's Tariffs and Trade War

    There is not much point in negotiating with Trump He doesn’t honour anything signed anyway.