Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your prediction on riots on June 24?

What is your prediction on riots on June 24?

I say that with the Marois government in power there may be displays of patriotism that will turn violent. It may be less violence than years ago, but much more than we have seen in the last five years.

Seriously, what the fuck...

Banned
    Seriously, could it get worst than last year spring student movement...Under Charest government? I would have been much more concerned about the Habs loosing a final game on a Stanley Cup Final on that day!...Dream, dream away...

Veteran of Misadventures
    I really have no clue what you guys are talking about?

Banned
    Don't worry, this is pure Québécois Bull!

Quote Originally Posted by MTL Expos View Post
    I say that with the Marois government in power there may be displays of patriotism that will turn violent. It may be less violence than years ago, but much more than we have seen in the last five years.
    Honestly, what's the point of this thread?

He is taking bets on if Marois being in power will spark up bullshit. Last year was quiet, I say this year there will be some small bullshit going on.

Quand tu verras Bain, peux tu lui dire que je peux lui faire un bon deal ?

J'ai quatres soucoupes volantes a vendre des années 70' !
    Meme que dans la première il y a Elvis qui la conduit en mangeant une pop tart !
    Dans deuxième y a toute l'argent des caisses populaires.
    Dans troisième ya assez d'explosifs pour faire pêter plein de boites a malle !

Et dans la quatrième j'ai toute mis les bonhommes sept heures que j'ai pu trouver à Ottawa ensemble !

C'est pas wonderful ca ?

I have always had a blast on June 24th but am always in small cities / large towns. Can not even think of a reason to riot unless street kids get restless then a round of water cannons for all.
    In Quebec it is one of the better festivals I go to.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Less SPs available on SJBD; banks closed too.

ENJOY the day instead.

My prediction for la Fête Nationale this year is lots of parties and lots of fun! There is something very special about the level of camaderie experienced during Fête Nationale festivities. Get out and enjoy it!

Banned
    Yes of course less sps on duty, but lots of regular girls partying. Higher chances to get Lucky...Bonne St-Jean a tous. Vive le Québec...The best place on earth to have fun...Looking forward to a wild riot in my bed and I wish you the same!

Excellent commentaire!

I agree with most of your comment except for the drugs part. Alcohol yes. I have been around for a long time and never have I seen a group of pot heads cause trouble, as for the crack heads they would be in a basement somewhere so you would not see them. Just do not like to see pot mentioned with bad activity, it is better than alcohol for you but still not good for you. And yes, have a great June 24th.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast