Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question For Massage Experts On Personal Lubricants

Veteran of Misadventures

Question For Massage Experts On Personal Lubricants

I have a question for the Montreal massage experts on what is a good choice for a personal hand job lubricant. I had an unusual experience at a New York City MP recently. Partly due to having been tanning this summer in the beds at my local gym, the skin on my cock was probably a little dryer than normal. I saw a girl who was relatively new, and she did not use much or any lube and the skin on my cock was chafed during the HJ. I had a little minor irritation which I noticed afterward. I never had this before, but like I said the cock is tanned and thus the cock skin is likely dryer than normal, making me more prone to the chafing situation.

What is your recommended lube?
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 08-05-2013 at 08:07 PM.

As this is a general topic question, I have moved it to the Lounge so that everyone may feel free to respond.

Come on Beav, you have been around here long enough and can figure this out one your own.

In a pinch almost anything will so.

I even used Mazola Corn Oil as lube for anal once.

Veteran of Misadventures
    I can figure out generally what to use but I want to know what the best thing is to use. I don't think it is Mazola Corn Oil and I want to hear what the massage experts have to say. The MP I go to uses some cheap ass shit and in fact the last girl I saw before the last one complained it was cheap ass shit. I want to know what is the good shit.

What me and my old partner used was sometimes baby oil but then we discovered a great mineral oil. It doesnt have any scent or odor and feels amazing on my cock !
    I think you should avoid any lubes that give out heat sensation as seen in some commercials...

Veteran of Misadventures
    spacecadet,

What is the name of the mineral oil?

Some mineral oils can cause dermatitis if not washed off correctly. Some people have allergies to certain oils, So there is no one best oil Puri Oil is very slippery and is preferred by some SPs its expensive but generally non allergenic. If its too slippery you lose sensation so what suits some does not suit all.

Veteran of Misadventures
    How about silicone based lubes? You guys are focused on oils, but silicone and water based lubes are other categories not even discussed.

Example: how about this stuff?

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/ast...118150-product

When you read these generic online reviews nobody talks about handjobs or masturbation. Nobody gets into any details. They got a bunch of damn prudes writing these reviews and I come here for much needed details, because none of these people want to talk about hand jobs on these websites.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 08-05-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Have you tried Castor oil?

A guy asks a legitimate question and clowns jump in.

Not an expert on the issue but I have used Kama Sutra oil. It is an all natural product made with Almond oil grape seed oil and other natural oils. It tastes good and has a nice subtle fragrance. It is also healthy for the skin.
    I have tried KY massage oil which is fine to use with condoms. One product gives a slight warmth however which is not that well received by women.

I stay away from petroleum based products and the likes because I don't want to clog my pores.

Veteran of Misadventures
    John S. Black,'

My dermatologist is a crusader against Melanoma and he will tell me to stop tanning my cock and stop tanning my body. I am already tanned. The skin is not chapped. What happened is I think it is slightly dryer than normal and therefore more susceptible to chafing when I get an inadequately lubed hand job. I saw an MP last week and I am not sure if it was that she was a strong girl, her aggressive technique, the lack of lube or the dry skin, but I noticed a slight area that was chafed after the hand job. It is not a fungal rash as I have had those and know what they look like. It is like a very slight blister is the way I would describe it. I did one time get a blood blister on my cock after a hand job from a Russian MP who treated my cock like a boxing heavy bag. But generally this kind of cock aggression is rare in my experience.

Some women do not understand that the cock is a sensitive organ and that we men are not horses. That is why I am trying to take some initiative and make sure my cock is not abused next visit. I did tell the girl to slow down her strokes but she went into a 5th gear before I could get my mouth open. It was like when you punch the accelerator and your car lurches forward through the garage door. That is what it felt like but she did slow it down.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 08-06-2013 at 06:26 PM.

I use pure holly oil with no essential oils added. No scent, no taste, hypoallergenic, a long shelf life, it has a nice glide with just enough friction, works great for bodyslide massage and for HJ's.

http://www.relaxusonline.com/Holly_O...le_p/l6608.htm

EB, i'd suggest just to hold off on the fun stuff until your skin has completely healed up and back to normal. my dermatologist had recommended lubriderm as an overall moisturizer. i've been using it for years (after a shower or washing my face etc). its a staple for me and kept my skin very young looking.

as for a personal lubricant, the one in your link, astroglide, is a very good one. i like it better better than ky. its water based so easy cleanup and not messy or sloppy. you should get a few small sized bottles/samples and determine for yourself. as for reviews of these personal products, i was surprised that amazon has alot of frank and honest reviews. you should check it out. best of luck.

ULTRAGEL 11 as used in hospitals for ultrasounds ia water based orally non toxic and non irritating to skin and eyes. Distibited by (Sonatech Montreal) washes off easily and leaves no odors.

After experimenting with many lubes including Astro-Glide & K-Y I have discovered that Durex "Pleasure Enhancing Lubricant" works the best! This is available at most pharmacies & sells for around $10 for a 100ML/3.38 Fl oz. tube
    Ideal for you if you’re trying a lube for the first time…or if you’re a frequent user.
    This is a classic water-based lube. It’s not sticky or greasy, it’s simply a light, smooth lube that’s been specifically designed to enhance pleasure.
    Great for footjobs! > http://www.durex.com/en-CA/Products/...ayClassic.aspx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast