Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy these condoms

Where to buy these condoms

Do any of you know where to buy these condoms in Montreal? Any stores sell them or do I have to order from the internet?

Beyond 7
    Kimona Microthin
    Crown
    And even Ramses ultra-thin
    Last edited by Atlantic; 06-22-2005 at 11:29 PM.

Where to buy these condoms

at the ''capoterie'' on St-Denis street near Ontario or Sherbrooke.Look on the internet at this address www.411.ca

what's so special about those condoms?

Retired veteran hobbyist
    The Kimono Micro-Thin brand can be purchased at a Jean Coutu Pharmacy. Same thing with the Ramses.

Another internet source

You could also try this site:

http://www.condomania.com/

They also offer condom samplers if you want to try different brands without buying a whole box.

Later,

Voyager

What is fun about http://www.condomania.com/ is that they have the condom wizard who helps you choose the condom that is right for your specific needs. Check it out!

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Quote Originally Posted by orallover
    what's so special about those condoms?
    Well, I feel practically nothing with normal condoms. I've heard these make a world of a difference for guys like me.

Thanks a lot btw for all the information.

Each response was appreciated.

Tactile Member

Durex Avanti

I tried the Durex Avanti for the first time last week. They had the best heat transfer by far of any brand I have ever worn. They even manage to convey a sensation of wetness. It is true they are a bit difficult to put on, but I will never willing use anything else. They are expensive. I bought a box at a regular, but large, drugstore on Ste-Catherine; the cost five for C$15 -- well worth every penny, though.

On another topic, does anyone have a foolproof method to determine which way a condom rolls on? Nothing spoils the moment worse than when a delay is caused by discovering that one has started to unroll the condom inside out. (I guess it is too much to hope for that condom manufacturers could put an appropriate mark on them.)

Touch

HA Touch!! I almost fell of my chair Every time I put one on I ALWAYS do it the wrong way. Misery loves company I guess, but boy am I glad I'm not alone. (I was starting to think that I was the only one who couldn't figure it out)

Quote Originally Posted by Touch
    On another topic, does anyone have a foolproof method to determine which way a condom rolls on? Nothing spoils the moment worse than when a delay is caused by discovering that one has started to unroll the condom inside out. (I guess it is too much to hope for that condom manufacturers could put an appropriate mark on them.)
    Look in the box, they come with instructions.

If you're holding the tip and the sheath goes to the outer edge of the ring then it's backwards.

Most reliable brand of condoms ?

What would be your suggestions for the most reliable brand of condoms, regardless of costs... ?

I ve had bad experiences (in my personal life - not s a client with Durex (it broke a few times within a few short months) and Lifestyle... and even Trojans, my always-trusted brand

I m aware a condom is not suited for hours of joy-riding though and to change it often would be better but it s such a mood buster

Maybe more K-Y to condoms that are safe to put on and less euh.. .friction would do the job

I am me, too!

Talking Lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by FunLuver
    ...(it broke a few times within a few short months)...
    You actually use a condom for a few month before changing to a new one!!

Ok, just kidding! That one was too easy, could't resist!

Sorry!

Do SP's generally allow you to use your own condoms, or do they prefer to use the ones they bring in themselves?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast