Thread: iPhone Users Can Trade In Old Phone For New One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran of Misadventures

iPhone Users Can Trade In Old Phone For New One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/27/tech/m...html?hpt=hp_t3

This is great news - Apple is allowing iPhone users to trade in their old iPhones for the new one. You will be able to get a credit on the old phone. Think of this as the baseball equivalent of being able to trade Alex Rodriguez, an expensive aging slugger, for Yasiel Puig, an expensive young stud slugger. I think it is a great idea by Apple. There are a lot of people out there using crappy, old iPhones and this enables them to get something for nothing. How often is it in baseball that you hope you can trade some aging piece of shit player and get something in return, and it is only hopeless dreaming? Apple is making the dream a reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 08-28-2013 at 10:07 AM.

Banned
    You can always see how much Gazelle is going to offer for your old iPhone, then go with best offer (Apple v.s Gazelle). Gazelle, also buys other brand names and appliances.

Veteran of Misadventures
    HFE,

I actually have an iPhone 5, but this is great news for those who have the 4 and 4S models. The article indicates those who have the 3 series may be out of luck, although perhaps Apple will throw them a bone to keep them from buying new Android phones.

Makes me wonder what Gazelle does with the old phones they buy from people
    Stay thirsty my friends

I read that the 3's will get you a $10.00 discount, nothing was said as to how much a 4 would give. May be best to sell on Kijiji or e-bay.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.