Thread: Bringing a girlfriend to a massage parlour

Women's willing plaything

Bringing a girlfriend to a massage parlour

Guys,

What are your thoughts on bringing a girl to a massage parlor? Yes don't worry she is quite willing. Do you think the owners\girls will accept?

BJM
    Keep it Weird!

There are few threads on this in the massage section. As far as I can remember when I read them, some places welcome that and some don't. I think its mostly the masseuse and not the parlor that may be the problem. Most but not all of them wont accept it.

Ok thanks it gives me feel for the situation
    Keep it Weird!

Many massage parlours have a web site with a detailed description of their hostesses where they indicate which ones welcome couples. Some examples are Fantaisies and Evasion on the South Shore and Abandon spa in Montreal.

My suggestion is Brittany at Mabella; they don't have a web site but Brittany is really enjoying couples. However, please take note that Brittany is 36 yo; even if she looks younger, she is not for you if you are looking for a girl in her early 20s. Brittany is very cute, she is thin and has small B breast that fits very well her small frame.
    old_beginner

May i suhhest mascarade they have a detaled website ...for a first experience i think it will be awesome for her
    Et je l'écoute (Joël Bouchard) toujours jusqu'à la fin de son laïus parce que je suis convaincu qu'un jour, il va terminer en nous offrant des voitures usagées à des prix INCROYABLES!

-Ronald King

Thanks for all the suggestions gents
    Keep it Weird!

The question is , are you expecting your GF to be active or passive in the massage experience. A masseuse told me of a guy that wanted to bring his secretary to the massage. The secretary observes the massage done to the boss and then when it was her turn to get the massage, the boss jumps on the secretary and humps her as the massage was being done. The masseuse was not expecting this and just continued the massage.