Thread: Doctor for checking penis

Doctor for checking penis

Hi,

I started masturbation at a very young age(16 to be specific) and with the passage of time, my erections are now getting weaker and softer. I get lot of pre-cum(even watching a sex scene in some Hollywood movie results in a drop or 2 coming out). Also I ejaculate much quickly then before as I feel my penis is more sensitive now. My penis size and width has also decreased a bit.

I would like some doctor to thoroughly check my penis and prescribe the treatment. Can anyone suggest me someone?

Happy Wanderer
    How old are you? What you are describing is to a large degree, a symptom of age...

It's a whole new ballgame
    Quote Originally Posted by sku3806 View Post
    I started masturbation at a very young age(16 to be specific)
    16??? What took you so long. 16, sir, is not a very young age to start jacking off. In fact, you were probably about three years behind most of your peers.
    The mounties always get their man.

Quote Originally Posted by sku3806 View Post
    Hi,

I started masturbation at a very young age(16 to be specific) and with the passage of time, my erections are now getting weaker and softer. I get lot of pre-cum(even watching a sex scene in some Hollywood movie results in a drop or 2 coming out). Also I ejaculate much quickly then before as I feel my penis is more sensitive now. My penis size and width has also decreased a bit.

I would like some doctor to thoroughly check my penis and prescribe the treatment. Can anyone suggest me someone?
    Forget about the doctor, you need to see Elfie's Bitches for the cure
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.