Thread: Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 2 is out (Entirely)

Original Dude

Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 2 is out (Entirely)

Machinima has decided to release the full season straigh away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydfGuagKcYM

This is awesome ! There is a couple thing i am not really down with(i won't spoil it for you) but overall this is excellent and if your fan of MK you are probably gonna like it

I was not sure of the Matt Mullins by Casper Van Dien (StarShip Troopers) change, as Matt is a real fighter... but well Casper is a better actor for sure and i think he did a nice job, even tough its obvious he didn't do the "fights"

Anyway check it up
    Here's to the people we've met, and the people we've fucked And to those of us who have had no such luck Here's to beer in the glass and vodka in the cup Here's to poking her in the ass so she won't get knocked up Here's to all of you and here's to me... Together as friends we should always be... But if we should ever disagree... Then fuck all of you and here's to me! - Tucker Max

Thanks Halloween Mike, I watched the whole 10 episodes... Episodes are short... But I liked it a lot...

Original Dude
    you serious? your a fan of MK or your joking me? :P
    Here's to the people we've met, and the people we've fucked And to those of us who have had no such luck Here's to beer in the glass and vodka in the cup Here's to poking her in the ass so she won't get knocked up Here's to all of you and here's to me... Together as friends we should always be... But if we should ever disagree... Then fuck all of you and here's to me! - Tucker Max