Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Texting when you meet a girl

Texting when you meet a girl

Recently I was with my favorite girl for a 2h meeting. I am her most regular client and she is an independent. But during our last meeting, I notice that she was texting each time she had a chance, like when I was in the wash room. I find it very distracting and feel like she was not focussed on me. Hehe you ever experienced this and should had told her.

Thanks

For me, I could care less what she's doing while I'm in the wash room. I'd call that nitpicking if you were upset over it.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

If she was texting while giving you a BJ....I`d be concerned.

a.k.a. NewestGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    Or impressed at the multi-tasking skills!
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.

Yes i agree somtimes that distract my ATF do the same sometimes or watch on her phone security camera to be sure my car as well but it's usual and we have fun even but of course at the begining that was bothering but after 6 months i see her twice every weeks i dosen't care
    Devil Ghost MC Support 81

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    Or during doggy or looking at over your shoulder in mish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
    Or impressed at the multi-tasking skills!
    Hitting the right keys while you are pounding away, would be impressive multi-tasking skills, too.
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

Quote Originally Posted by El_president View Post
    Recently I was with my favorite girl for a 2h meeting. I am her most regular client and she is an independent. But during our last meeting, I notice that she was texting each time she had a chance, like when I was in the wash room. I find it very distracting and feel like she was not focussed on me. Hehe you ever experienced this and should had told her.

Thanks
    Never forget the fundamentals of the relationship: you are paying her for sex. What you are doing is, in effect, saying that it annoyed you when your doctor texted while you went to the washroom. Or, it annoyed you when your car mechanic texted while you went to the washroom. Don't take it personally.
    I spent most of my money on beer and women. The rest, I wasted.

Lily from Montreal
    Congratulation El_President, you've attain status of a favorite of favorite.

There is only one person that I meet and I leave my real life phone open ( and close the Lilyphone) and I do check my texts and emails when I am with him,and it is because he is not a client anymore but a true friend...
    and when I am with my friend in real life I do answered my texts...

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I absolutely hate it when i'm making love to a woman & she's texting while i'm doing it.

Lily from Montreal
    Loll, I cannot even talk and text at the same time, and I noticed that I do not walk straight on the sidewalk when I try to text at the same time, so no multitasking possible ,especially in bed loll

It's a whole new ballgame
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I absolutely hate it when i'm making love to a woman & she's texting while i'm doing it.
    What I hate is when she's eating potato chips, especially in doggie.
    The mounties always get their man.

Maybe you're so good that she can't wait to tell all her friends......maybe not.

Merber
    I can't even imagine how she could be texting while I'm in the room. She's mostly busy doing somethnig else, and if she stopped to answer her phone, I would ask her if she can turn it off. Now while I'm in the bathroom, hell if I care. It probably means I just blew my load anyway, at which point I tend to take things more lightly.
    o . o . b . e

Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    What I hate is when she's eating potato chips, especially in doggie.
    The worst is when your doing her doggie and she's painting her nails at the same time.

I'm not sure if it's the polish smell or when she says, "Can you stop for a second so I do the edges of this 1 nail". That's 10 stoppages in play. Geeez.

How do you know when a J.A.P. is having an orgasm ?
    She stops texting to her hairdresser

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast