Thread: Montreal Spreadsheet ???

Exclamation Montreal Spreadsheet ???

I hope this is the place to post this. I noticed a couple of days ago that the spreadsheet isn't working. That is to say, the page comes up but there is no information ethier Independents or agencies. Does anyone know what is happening with this valuable tool?

Almost A GOOD BOY

So do I...

I noticed the same for me , yesterday...

Spiky

spreadsheet

It is down because it is too much work to maintain and some people complains about this and that. There are discussions about sharing the workload and some other stuff about it.

Actually it looks to me like it may be an accident. It was updated with the latest reviews just before it went down. It looks as though someone made change on the main pages and forgot update the code to point to the database that actually contains the information. Anyone you how to cantact them, since the contact link doesn't work either?

contacted

Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnson
    Actually it looks to me like it may be an accident. It was updated with the latest reviews just before it went down. It looks as though someone made change on the main pages and forgot update the code to point to the database that actually contains the information. Anyone you how to cantact them, since the contact link doesn't work either?
    Like I said, there is a discussion about it and the owner of the spreadsheet is part of it.
    Last edited by steak; 07-15-2005 at 07:09 AM. Reason: clarification