Thread: Ile des soeurs / Nun's Island

Ile des soeurs / Nun's Island

I live in Nun's Island and I was wondering if any of you knew of any "action" going on around here ?

Incalls (mp or sp) here on nun's island.

Or outcalls who don't mind to come here

Any info will be appreciated.

PS: My first time posting, so I have to say thank you to everyone here for this great community. I read these forums all the time

Veteran of Misadventures
    S3bas,

Welcome to MERB. I have never been to your island but I am hoping to maybe rent a bike and ride out there on my next trip, if possible........looks interesting, and I have asked Stripper Lover for some info on your questions because he is the guy when it comes to these kinds of questions, even though he is not posting here any more.

Any good restaurants and coffee shops out there?

Veteran of Misadventures
    S3bas,

Stripper Lover advises me that there is a Chinese massage place out there that is not worth a look, so it sounds like your best bet is an outcall SP. I am sure most agencies will go out there, just call them and ask.

Thanks,

I guess outcalls it will be then

We do have a nice bike course going all the way to the south shore with its own bridge!

As for coffee and restaurant, there is Cafe Vienne on Du Commerce thats good.
    There is also a Finesse d'Orient on the same street that is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver
    I am hoping to maybe rent a bike and ride out there on my next trip, if possible........looks interesting,
    EB, if you go for a bike ride there make sure you have a mask to cover your mouth and nose.. shedflies are all over there.