Thread: discreet restos (date with mp)

discreet restos (date with mp)

I am taking out my regular mp tomorrow night , but need to find a place where I won't run into any people I know...

Are there places (nice ones) that a guy can take a girl to, where they will be private?

Many thanks,

Presumably you want somewhere out of your normal haunts. Take the metro or a cab to another area of the city where you are not known. There are plenty of restaraunts all over Montreal not just down town. Look then up on the internet many advertise and have good photos of their premises, Since you don't specify the are you live its difficult to reccomend a particular venue.
    Do unto other's as they would do unto you BUT DO IT FIRST

Try an upscale resto, all the old men go there with youg femele or mistress.TRY the resto in the RITZ HOTEL on Sherbrooke street.Don't forget your wallet.

Near Guy Street. I don't even know if there are places that have "private booths" etc... Thanks for your help, guys!

Get a nice hotel room and order food from room service.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

you never know when you will run into someone you know !!

Whats an mp ? I thought it was sp ?

massage provider. I was just hoping there might be some place with, you know, private rooms or something!

go to ONOIR on St-Cath, no one will see you there ! lol

Tourist traps. Namely Old Montreal tourist traps. Restaurant Verses and Aix for example. Tall secluded seats especially Restaurant Verses. Eat early like around 6pm to 7pm. Many sushi joints are dark and secluded like Sho-Dan, Mikasa, Miso, etc.

ebonylover retired...
    Quote Originally Posted by groovin13 View Post
    massage provider
    a "masseuse" is an SP aka Service Provider!

MP = massage parlor
    MP = multiple pops = multiple releases
    SP = Service Provider

agree with oldbutartful go to other area or some hotel restaurant if you plan to stay downtown. It's probably very unlikely ppl you know will go there!
    For example, Go to The Keg in Laval (in Carrefour mall) nice restaurant and far from downtown!
    Unless you live in Laval...

I had a friend who lived in the east but always took his girls out in the west to avoid people he knew.

Take her out to the opposite end of the city you hang out in.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by simonpaul View Post
    Try an upscale resto, all the old men go there with youg femele or mistress.TRY the resto in the RITZ HOTEL on Sherbrooke street.Don't forget your wallet.

That's one nice advice you got there. Yes. You should not really forget your wallet.

Thanks for the clarification. I would like to take my massage parlour out sometime too.

My advice never mix business with pleasure you will get burned the rest is upto you

Not to mention always keep an eye on your wallet

Quote Originally Posted by groovin13 View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I would like to take my massage parlour out sometime too.
    Boy this is a tough one. How can you take your Massage Parlor out and keep it discreet? With all that digging and trailoring? Does it have a basement? Boy, I don't know.

Your best bet may be to try to create some sort of diversion.