Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 359

Thread: Hottest SP that you ever banged.

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Le Chablis, Saint - Jacques
    Posts
    3,622

    Hottest SP that you ever banged.

    Vanessa of xtase, simply the hottest SP ever, when I opened the door to greet her I almost shit my pants because she was so damn hot!!!!, god was she ever GORGEOUS!!!!, If I was religious I would pray every day that she comes back, even for just a short while so I can have one more go with her, it has happened before,(hint for Steve at Xtase).

  2. #2
    I assume we are talking about Montreal Joe ?

    If so, my choice would be Luna at XXXTase from about 5-6 years ago

    Girl from Mendoza, Argentina

    So gorgeous, and the worst session I ever had in Montreal, as her reputation was correct that night

    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...highlight=luna

    Best Regards

    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

    Trying one day to be " In the Know "

  3. #3
    It's a whole new ballgame
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Where I belong.
    Posts
    6,327
    I`d list two: Angelina from Montreal Stars, probably around 2002. Michelle from French Courtesans, 2005.
    The mounties always get their man.

  4. #4
    I think Katrina at good girls is mine

  5. #5
    Original Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    3,704
    Kate at Good Girls (No Surprise for anybody there...) lol
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    332
    Karina Klein way way back from Eleganza... hottest face and body (when she was 18, not the post drug addled days when she was 21+)
    HAL ... you know the one

  7. #7
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,128
    Karina was hot in her day (2007) but I actually preferred her good friend Emmanuelle as an SP.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    Karina Klein way way back from Eleganza... hottest face and body (when she was 18, not the post drug addled days when she was 21+)
    Same for me. I saw her just before she retired. She seemed very solid and ambitious, surprised to hear about drug issues...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t View Post
    Vanessa of xtase, simply the hottest SP ever, when I opened the door to greet her I almost shit my pants because she was so damn hot!!!!, god was she ever GORGEOUS!!!!, If I was religious I would pray every day that she comes back, even for just a short while so I can have one more go with her, it has happened before,(hint for Steve at Xtase).
    Vanessa is a gem and is leading a great life. One thing in this buisness, you never know when someone will return.

    Even sometimes I am surprised !

    Steve
    Martin & the XXXTase Team 438-345-8064 Voice / Text Message - Private Message - www.montrealXXXTase.com
    Best customer service & PUNCTUALITY. HOTTEST LADIES
    that offer the best service and have the BEST ATTITUDE
    Make XXXTase your first choice.

  10. #10
    There is not a specific one but there were several for me.

    Tess Dupont/Callie when she was in Montreal who goes by Kylie Daniel now based in Toronto. Looks like a Bond Girl. Amelie and Amber of MGF and Ophelie of The companions, FKS then indy. These three I was floored the very first few moments I met them. Not to forget Chloe Milan.

  11. #11
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,128
    Steve,

    The hottest girl who ever worked at the XXXtase agency was the Brittany who worked for about one or two weeks in the summer of 2010 at a 2 hour/$400 minimum. I have used XXXtase since it was founded by Martin in about 2004 or so, probably even before your time with the agency, and Brittany was his greatest find. She came from the Ottawa area and apparently went back there. I don't recall Martin ever having any other ladies at a 2 hour minimum, but he figured she would get a large number of bookings. She never stuck around for him to find out if he was correct. Martin was usually correct on these kinds of things.

  12. #12
    Now looking back from my own spreadsheet.... how can I even forget.

    Megan of MGF! She didn't last very long. It was around the Fall of 2004 when she first showed up.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Le Chablis, Saint - Jacques
    Posts
    3,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin_XXXtase View Post
    Vanessa is a gem and is leading a great life. One thing in this buisness, you never know when someone will return.

    Even sometimes I am surprised !

    Steve
    Yikess!!!, my heart skipped a beat at the thought of you being surprised, I hope it happens, and yes, Vanessa is a big time GEM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numerati View Post
    There is not a specific one but there were several for me.

    Tess Dupont/Callie when she was in Montreal who goes by Kylie Daniel now based in Toronto. Looks like a Bond Girl. Amelie and Amber of MGF and Ophelie of The companions, FKS then indy. These three I was floored the very first few moments I met them. Not to forget Chloe Milan.
    You lucky bastard!!!, this is one that I fell asleep at the wheel on, for the longest time I had a serious hard on for this girl, she falls in the snooze you lose category for me.

  14. #14
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Numerati View Post
    Now looking back from my own spreadsheet.... how can I even forget.

    Megan of MGF! She didn't last very long. It was around the Fall of 2004 when she first showed up.
    I met Megan of MGF in September 2004. Drop dead gorgeous. I would place her in my all time top 3 in Montreal.
    At that time, I believe that MGF was known as IN. They had a nice 2 year run culminating in their spinoff "ultra HDH" agency, EMM (Elite Montreal Models), the star of which was Jessy whom I woud also put in my top 3 in looks.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 11-09-2013 at 08:36 PM.

  15. #15
    that's a subjective question, as in hot,
    molly (retired ) from mtlgfe, she was the whole package, sexy , could hold a great conversation, able to put me at ease , Im usally am nervous the 1st time I meet a lady , very intimate.
    will always remember my meetings with her, she truly was a gem

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •