Thread: How to not get caught...

How to not get caught...

I suppose you could say that I'm paranoid but I'm treating my first visit to an MP since my wedding as I would the perfect bank heist. I' m not leaving anything to chance. I have tried to think of all the variables such as a good alibi, taking a long shower to get rid of oil and evidence and avoiding any risky behavior such as bbbj. Also making phone calls from another line than my cell phone.

Am I missing anything? I would love some suggestions from you more experienced married hobbists.

How to not get caught...

Simple, Dont Cheat.

(hey you asked)

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    How to not get caught...

Simple, Dont Cheat.

(hey you asked)

When it itches hard enough you got to scratch it.

hahaha........ yea i hear ya, lol......... good response and glad you took it well

Nice to see a good sense of humor does still exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Badboy6969 View Post
    When it itches hard enough you got to scratch it.

Change your daily routine as little as possible.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Badboy6969 View Post
    I suppose you could say that I'm paranoid but I'm treating my first visit to an MP since my wedding as I would the perfect bank heist. I' m not leaving anything to chance. I have tried to think of all the variables such as a good alibi, taking a long shower to get rid of oil and evidence and avoiding any risky behavior such as bbbj. Also making phone calls from another line than my cell phone.

Am I missing anything? I would love some suggestions from you more experienced married hobbists.
    be carful...lol....if you take this step there is no going back

Bring your own soap to keep the same smell, woman notice the difference in soap

ebonylover retired...
    Quote Originally Posted by dude79 View Post
    Bring your own soap
    And bring same perfume and/or deodorant ... but be careful if you go to MP end PM you are not supposed to smell as fresh as in the morning... lol
    Special note: one time I put my home keys instead of room keys in the key box while leaving Motel and my "GF" discovered a key tagged "27", let say that after she gave me some hard time with "Mister Twenty Seven"!

I would have said that every hobbyist needs a "Bat-Phone." Recently, a friend caught her husband with a Go-Phone and tracked down his girl friend. So be careful with the Go-Phones. I am now using MERB to PM agencies to book and then calling from the hotel phone when I finally check in to my hotel.