Thread: Lara Roxx strike again !

more info

Note - the pictures of Lara Roxx were all taken down from the free site. Here's a link to an article in the local paper, the Mirror. It sounds like she has plans to start a charity to promote AIDS awareness; who knows but I hope she does it and doesn't try to infect people purposely as an SP. I feel sorry for her but she has to be responsible now.

http://www.montrealmirror.com/ARCHIV...304/news3.html
    Last edited by Bernie Schlong; 07-22-2005 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Schlong
    Note - the pictures of Lara Roxx were all taken down from the free site. Here's a link to an article in the local paper, the Mirror. It sounds like she has plans to start a charity to promote AIDS awareness; who knows but I hope she does it and doesn't try to infect people purposely as an SP. I feel sorry for her but she has to be responsible now.

http://www.montrealmirror.com/ARCHIV...304/news3.html
    Bernie, read the Article in French. It says that she intended to start a foundation, but nothing has happened. And I wouldn't hold my breath.

Fuck Models Love Stripper Uncle Kracker's Avatar
    We're gonna need a translation please... Thanks
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day."
    - Dean Martin

Selective hobbyist

Quick translation

I am in between two things so I'll give you a brief translation.

Lara meets a guy in a bar in January. After dating for three months she propose he moves in and also that they should have unprotected sex. The guy said OK but let's get tested first. Then Lara tells the guy about her past, and that she is HIV positive. The guy gets really really mad, X infinity, destroy part of the apartment.

Lara Cox is sueing the guy in courty for having ran-sacked the apartment.

A27
    Last edited by agentleman27; 07-23-2005 at 07:29 PM.

Fuck Models Love Stripper Uncle Kracker's Avatar
    So she's actually TRYING to spread HIV??? Then sues a guy for getting pissed??

Not too cool...
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day."
    - Dean Martin

Selective hobbyist

Street scene

I forgot to mention she has been spotted working on St-Hubert street by a few guys including the famost Oliver Kloseoff, street scene expert

A27

i know this is a old thread but lara is making a new documentary...check out her new website: http://www.insidelararoxx.com/

im happy she doing great:-)