Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Escorts of merb,what are the reasons to deny services for a certain ethnic group?

  1. #1

    Escorts of merb,what are the reasons to deny services for a certain ethnic group?

    I understand that this question might be somewhat controversial,but this post is in no way hateful. I do not want to start any kind of race war on here,but I just want to understand your reasoning. I am not going to hide it, but I am a black man. I am clean,respectful and with a university diploma. Most of the time when I meet with an Sp, I get her to talk about some of her bad experiences. Some had bad experiences with blacks,whites,asian or indian guys,but I often see escort's ad where the girl make it clear that she doesn't see black men,but never any other ethnicities. IT was mad clear to me by talking to different escorts that bad things happen with pretty much any ethnic group,so why are they only refusing black men? Why is it ok to understand that there is different individuals when it comes to white,asian,indian people,but when it comes to black people, we're all the same?

    Please guys be civilized and no racist comments. I have nothing but respects for all of you!

  2. #2
    What I do know is that this thread is going to get locked before we get 10 responses.

    LOL.

  3. #3
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,826
    I once asked several sps why some girls refused to 'do' black guys. It turned out that most of the girls i asked also had this policy. When i asked why, they told me that 9 out of 10 times they or a girl they knew got ripped off, it was by a client who happened to be black. Their numbers, not mine.

    Some of the girls added that they weren't crazy about asian men either. However, finances were not the reason for their disenchantment. They told me most asian clients they saw never trimmed their pubic hair. According to some, asian men have massive amounts of pubic hair. I was also told that this particular ethnic group is obsessed with boobs & constantly feels the need to touch and caress boobs, which some of the girls found to be very tiring after a while. However, at least half of the girls who complained about this ethnic group kept on seeing such clients since they never had a problem with payment.

    I'd like to add that i've heard very positive things in regards to clients who also happened to be jewish. According to many sps i've spoken to, they are not as demanding as most clients and most are always extremely polite. Again, how accurate this info is, who knows. I'm simply reporting what i've heard.

    p.s. Most sps i've met also enjoy being with the geriatric crowd. The only beef i've heard is for the geriatric clients who pump themselves full of viagra (their words, not mine) prior to a date & never go soft during an encounter, no matter if they came or not. Again, their words.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by speed87 View Post
    Some had bad experiences with blacks,whites,asian or indian guys,but I often see escort's ad where the girl make it clear that she doesn't see black men,but never any other ethnicities.
    Speed,

    It doesn't matter. This is not a business where the clients buy products and own them. Escorts, actual real people in fact, can reject anyone or any type for any reason no matter how unfair or racist that seems. They all have that choice just like clients who won't choose some types just because they don't appeal to them or because they may have some unmentioned distaste for a group that is also unfair.

    One of the best GFE ladies ever told me she didn't like Asians because their attitude seemed very cold and somewhat scary. An unfair generalization but her choice no matter what others think.

    I understand what it's like to be discriminated against just because of who you are. It's hard on the mind and spirit. But the ladies can choose who to be with.

    Good luck,

    Merlot

  5. #5
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,826
    I'm shocked to say that i agree with Merlot. He's right on.

    I'd also like to add that escorts can (and should) pick whomever they want as a client. However, many escorts i've met told me they were under the impression that they were not allowed to refuse anyone. I told them if they felt pressured to do so, to simply tell their pimp(s) & if they gave them a hard time about it, then to go work for some other pimp(s) who would be more understanding.

  6. #6
    It's a whole new ballgame
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Where I belong.
    Posts
    6,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    p.s. Most sps i've met also enjoy being with the geriatric crowd. The only beef i've heard is for the geriatric clients who pump themselves full of viagra (their words, not mine) prior to a date & never go soft during an encounter, no matter if they came or not. Again, their words.
    I know know which girls you've met, Doc, but all the girls I meet consider this a positive.
    The mounties always get their man.

  7. #7
    Original Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    3,717
    The reasons why I think some girls refuse black people as a generalisation is probably because of street gang related stuff and such like the Adonis Superman Story i posted. Like it was said above, not all are like that of course, but they may feared to meet those people and as a result, they black list the whole group, as they know ANYWAY that black people won't be 50% of there clientel anyway... Won't make them loose too much. These girl may also prefer to not see men that are in the golden age, or guys that are too fat, but they can't put "no old guys" or no "fat guys" as this is just so relative. Even an age limit could false stuff, what prove the guy is really 70... if he look 60 or the other way around... too complicated. But she may turn some of them at the door...

    As for Asians... yes the hair is something i never understood, i don't like much the japan porn because of this(and the censor) cause the girls are hot, but when i see the hair of both them and the dudes it kinda gross me out... but maybe for some escort its more acceptable or they think since they are in quebec, they will trim here.

    In any case in porn its the same thing... and why .. i dunno. I mean they know the guy there gonna shoot with, so no gangster type, they are tested, some white dudes like Billy Clyde got dicks as big as black guys, so size must not be an issue... they just don't want to shoot with black people.. its there choice.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

  8. #8
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,826
    Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    I know know which girls you've met, Doc, but all the girls I meet consider this a positive.
    Maybe they tell you what you want to hear. After all, you're giving them $200/hour in order for them to make you feel good about yourself, and to hopefully get you to call again. Plus, many of them are often pressured by their booker to make damn sure that their client (especially if he's a regular of the agency) has a damn good time and won't call him/her to complain about the encounter....and that he'll continue calling the agency again.

    Put yourself in their shoes, so to speak. and try to imagine how enjoyable an 'encounter' must be with a 70+ year old who has a constant hard-on for 2-4 hours. One hour, fine. More than one hour? Pure hell if you ask me. But i agree it must be kind of funny looking in from the outside.

    I usually crack up in laughter if i watch a porn loop where a guy who looks like 70-80 years old is either getting blown or he's fucking a girl who looks to be in her late teens to early 20's. I find it so fucking hillarious!!

    p.s. On another note, several sps with geriatric clients told me that their biggest fear is that he'd fall and die on them. They told me they didn't really know what they'd do if it'd happen. Call 911? Call their driver? I was laughing so hard upon hearing this that i didn't have the chance to say anything!

  9. #9
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,826
    I agree with you, Mitsou. It's not always as rosy as some uninformed johns think it is.

    I'm under the impression that Rumples thinks he's the only client an escort sees when she's working. He doesn't seem to grasp the fact that he's only ahead of the line, and that there are quite a few people lined up behind him to 'bang' the sp, so to speak. And by the end of her shift, the poor girl is not only exhausted, but sore all over.

    p.s. My personal record with an sp is 3 hours of non-stop, wall-to-wall action. However, she wasn't really working the night i saw her. She was at a GT and we left together near the end of the night. So i was probably her first of the night, and her last. As for me, she was my second of the night. I had seen some other girl (a nympho named Daniella) prior to attending the GT. What a night of pure enjoyable sex it was! And cheap too!

  10. #10
    I didn't know Asians were seen that way. Actually, I didn't know there many Asian clintele, I thought they were more reserved people. I am happy I raised in Montreal, I am the opposite of what was written about Asians. Spend more time talking than just being silent, ect.

    I don't recall ever having a bad experience or being refused for my ethnicy. I think its always best to warn in advance (like in their ads) so they don't waste a customer's time to arrive at the hotel only to be refused.

  11. #11
    It's a whole new ballgame
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Where I belong.
    Posts
    6,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsou xxx View Post
    the hard (pun not intended) part about that is when you are a full time SP and seeing 6 guys a night and they are ALL banging away at you for a full hour - that must get painful and not enjoyable at the end.
    I hear your point, Mitsou, and I suppose that Doc sees the kind of girls who are in this only for the money; hence, his oft repeated (ad nauseum) opinion that girls don't like having sex with clients.

    I personally tend to seek out intelligent, highly sexual young women who, because of their personalities, tend to get longer dates. My current fave never works more than five hours and never sees more than three clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsou xxx View Post
    I would never be able to do that for 4 or 5 clients.
    And I would never want to see a girl who is seeing 4 or 5 clients. I could not imagine going to an incall running a 30 minute wham-bam-thank-you-maam incall. No girl is going to have fun working at a joint like that.
    The mounties always get their man.

  12. #12
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Batista Mason View Post
    I didn't know Asians were seen that way. Actually, I didn't know there many Asian clintele, I thought they were more reserved people. I am happy I raised in Montreal, I am the opposite of what was written about Asians. Spend more time talking than just being silent, ect.
    You may actually be totally correct. What i posted was simply what i was told by a few girls. It was their opinion, and theirs alone. Maybe if i would have asked dozens of other girls, i may have received a totally different answer. It's very subjective. If i speak from personal experience in regards to friends of mine who happen to be hobbyists and asian, most of them are very respectful to the girls, trim their privates (as i recommended to them), are generous to a fault and are adored by 90% of the sps they see. They are great guys, and they are no different as clients.

  13. #13
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,826
    Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    I hear your point, Mitsou, and I suppose that Doc sees the kind of girls who are in this only for the money; hence, his oft repeated (ad nauseum) opinion that girls don't like having sex with clients.
    I've probably been with over 300 sps in my lifetime and even though they are all different from one another, all of them were in it mostly for the money first & foremost. What kind of dreamworld do you live in? Do you actually believe cute young women actually enjoy fucking old bonhommes like us? The next time one of them fools you into thinking she had a great time, ask her to give half of her money back if she enjoyed it as much as she claimed. I already know the answer you'll get.

    Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    I personally tend to seek out intelligent, highly sexual young women who, because of their personalities, tend to get longer dates.
    Indeed, and we all know that those types of women are in the majority in this business. There are SO many of them it's crazy!


    Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    My current fave never works more than five hours and never sees more than three clients.
    As P.T. Barnum once said, "a sucker is born every minute." Never, ever believe what you hear, especially from people working in this business. It's a business full of lies, denials, and people who enjoy using other people. The majority of the people working in this business have been abused in one form or another, and the abuse continues. Many are compulsive spenders with expensive habits....unfortunately, way too many are addicted to whichever drugs. So they come up with ways to fool people in order to be able to support their expensive habits. And finally way too many have serious psychological issues. I thought you were old and experienced enough to finally realize this.

    Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    And I would never want to see a girl who is seeing 4 or 5 clients.
    Surprise: 80-90% of the sps you've seen over your lifetime (especially those you've met in German whorehouses) have regularly seen 4 clients or more when they work. And many of them have fucked boyfriends/fuck friends even before they've started their shifts.

  14. #14
    p.s. On another note, several sps with geriatric clients told me that their biggest fear is that he'd fall and die on them. They told me they didn't really know what they'd do if it'd happen. Call 911? Call their driver? I was laughing so hard upon hearing this that i didn't have the chance to say anything! [/QUOTE]

    I'm caucasian and after dozens of visits with an sp she refused me on account of a heart condition for fear of me dieyn, said she wouln't know what to do, as for blacks some sp's have told me that some have a weird smell ? some blacks want to recruit them and some blacks try to negotiate $, so they avoid these problems by avoiding all blacks.

  15. #15
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer69 View Post
    I'm caucasian and after dozens of visits with an sp she refused me on account of a heart condition for fear of me dieyn, said she wouln't know what to do.....
    I'm very curious how clients would react if they were in the sp's shoes and the client would go into cardiac arrest. Heck, how would you react if an sp went into cardiac arrest?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •