Thread: **************Adisson (Mikaela) **************** <3

Red face **************Adisson (Mikaela) **************** <3

TEXT 514-557-0069
    adissonbooking@gmail.com

-Please contact me if *after reading my presentation carefully* you need more info. It is my pleasure to answer your inquiries. Book a date by writing your name the date and hour wished and I will return to you in the next 12hrs.

Hi my name is Adisson, I am 5'8 tall, 120pds, 34DD-23-36, french-Canadian (but fluent in English), independent lingerie model, available for discreet private encounters only in luxury Hotels in a safe & relaxed environment.

Safety, discretion and cleanliness are paramount.

I always show up at your door on time with a smile, fresh and clean, dressed with class, looking exactly like in my description and my pictures, and ready to give you a fun and memorable moment.

I am an elite private model, and therefore my rates are non-negotiable, and any money exchanged is for time spent together and any activities occuring during these sessions are of private nature between consenting adults.
    My clientele includes VIP’s, professional athletes and entertainers, celebrities, top executives, etc, and professionalism , absolute discretion, and protecting your privacy at all time are very important to me and an integral part of my service.

Introductory session starts at 400 roses for one hour.

Adisson xoxo

Donnations

1H - A brief Indulgence - $400
    2H - Secret Meeting - $700
    3H - Cocktail - $900
    4H - Dinner Date & Frivolities - $1100
    6H - Dinner Date & Dazzling Private Moment - $1500

12H - Overnight Romance - $2400
    24H - Ultimate Escapade - $4200
    48H - Fantasy Getaway Weekend - $6600
    72H - Extended Escapade - $8000

5Days - Fantasy Week - $13 000

Statistic

Height : 5'8
    Weight : 120 lbs
    Measurements: 34 DD - 23 - 36
    Hair: Long, dark brown
    Eyes: Green
    Origin: French Canadian
    Languages: French & English

Please note:
    --The donations are non negotiable and that bargaining a lower rate will not be tolerated.
    --For Montreal, these donations are restricted to downtown and Old Montreal areas only. If you wish to meet me in Laval, North Shore, West Island, Repentigny it will be my pleasure for duration of 2hrs+. For Tremblant and similar distances it has to be for a dinner date (4hrs+).
    --For the early birds, a morning encounter can be arranged as early as 8 am for a duration of 2h minimum.
    -- Please take note that a penalty of $50 will be charged after 3 consecutive cancellations, prebooking is a privilege and out of mutual respect repetitive cancellations are not appropriate.
    -- I request that the total donation amount is prepared in anticipation of my arrival and that the unsealed envelope is placed in a prominent place

SVP Prenez note
    [/I]--Les donations sont non négociables et tenter de négocier un plus bas prix ne sera pas toléré
    --Pour Montreal, ces donations sont restreintes dans le secteur du centre-ville et du Vieux Montreal seulement. Si vous voulez me rencontrer a Laval, rive nord, west island et Repentigny ce sera pour moi un plaisirs, pour une durée de 2hrs+. Pour Tremblant et aux endroits de même distances il faut un rendez-vous d'une durée de 4hrs+
    --Pour les lèves tôt, une session matinale peut être arrangé au plus tôt 8 am pour une durée de 2h minimum.
    --Prenez en note qu'une pénalité de $50 sera chargé après 3 cancellations consécutives, le prebooking est un privilège et comprend un respect mutuel.
    --Je demande a ce que les donations totales soient préparées à ma venue et soient placées à un endroit évident dans une enveloppe non celée .

Lookinf Forward to see You
    txt msg 514-557-0069
    email adissonbooking@gmail.com

adissonbooking.indyfiles.com
    https://twitter.com/RichardAdisson

Go see the reviews:
    Thread: Mykaela (Indy) Incalls, Ex-Eleganza vavavoom!!
    Thread: Mykaela (Indy) Outcalls, Ex-Eleganza
    Last edited by adisson_mtl; 02-08-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Let me be your Christmas present hummmm :P

While I'm waiting for my lovers #FunTimes#pictures

CALENDAR FOR THIS WEEK MARCH - APRIL 2014 - MONTREAL OUTCALLS ONLY

SATURDAY MARCH 29 - 5pm to 3am
    SUNDAY MARCH 30 - 2pm to 12am
    MONDAY MARCH 31 - 12pm to 12am
    TUESDAY APRIL 1 - 12pm to 12am
    WEDNESDAY APRIL 2 - 12pm to 3am
    THURSDAY APRIL 3 - 12pm to 3am
    FRIDAY APRIL 4 - 12pm to 3am
    SATURDAY APRIL 5 - 12pm to 3am
    SUNDAY APRIL 6 - 12pm to 12am