Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird email...

Lily from Montreal

Weird email...

I just got a strange email, in answer to a add I received a message from this 30 something guy who ask if I want to stop being a sp because he could help me financially...hum, I don't know but this offer of help doesn't strike me as a platonic exchange? So I would not stopped the hobby if I accepted is offer...
    I thought it was a weird way to approch a sp ...

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I wonder if it's the same thing as an sp offering me free sex/companionship as long as i stop seeing other sps?

Lily, i'd be intrigued if i were you & ask your contact to elaborate.

Lily from Montreal
    I did not even bothered to answer...
    This is in the same category of the one and only guy who wrote to me on ZE other board asking to be my friend,sure..and then he got on a rant as he will never pay for sex and I was like, dude you write to a sp on a sp board ? What do you expect?
    I wrote about it here,except that I title my thread ''why a vegetarian woud go to a steakhouse?'' and I ended up with Eagerbeaver giving me a list of steakhouse with great salads ...Loll

Show me the money!

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    I title my thread ''why a vegetarian woud go to a steakhouse?'' and I ended up with Eagerbeaver giving me a list of steakhouse with great salads ...Loll
    By the ways you can add iburger to that list.......house specialty is burgers and steaks but they are making a very good baked, crusted goat cheese salad..........

Lily from Montreal
    You have to love EB loll, so smart but so litteral !
    I was thinking at Mitsou 's sugar daddy, the guy is 30 and I am 42,what's the term for the female sugarthing? Does it even exist?

I see adds on Backpage and other electronic message boards that are frequented by the sex industry that ask "Do you want out?" And they provide contact information to the SP to some crises line.

Lily from Montreal
    Yes but I do not think they offer to compensate the financial lost...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I wonder if it's the same thing as an sp offering me free sex/companionship as long as i stop seeing other sps?
    Hahahahahahah!! Now that's a good one Doc!! LMAO!!!
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Lily from Montreal
    Doc,a hint ,it won't be free...there is other currency than money....

I don't understand these guys who want to control another person ? I was married and allowed, yes, allowed myself to be controlled by my wife. I finally got the guts to stand up and tell her that I wasn't going to stand for it any longer. She gave me an ultimatum, so here I am today, not controlled by anyone and not wanting to control anyone. When I see an SP it is for my pleasure first and hopefully hers. I like interesting people and love sex. It seems to me the complications are taken out of the picture if this relationship is a business transaction. I am not looking for love, I have children and they satisfy that need. I would never put myself in a position where I needed to or was controlled by another human being again. LilyForYou, I believe this is a case of a man trying to control what you do and with whom, be careful of this type of individual.
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

Doc,a hint ,it won't be free...there is other currency than money....
    Uh, yes, what did you have in mind ?
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

You have to love EB loll, so smart but so litteral !
    I was thinking at Mitsou 's sugar daddy, the guy is 30 and I am 42,what's the term for the female sugarthing? Does it even exist?
    It is cougar. isn,t it?

Lily from Montreal
    Yes ! I knew there was a term but it was eluding me, it soo not me loll

Lily, you must be curious to learn more at least, no?

Funny you mention that Doc, but I had a relationship (FWB) with a sp for a few months off the clock about 2 years ago as we really hit it off when we first met and she initiated the relationship but did not really lay any ground rules. I saw someone else from the same agency a few weeks after (not to smart i know) that knew her and i were spending alot of time together and this other girl told her i had called and saw her. When the FWB and i got together the next time she brought it up and i still remember the look in her eyes and face as she looked more hurt than anything that i would see another sp, meanwhile she continued to work as one. Just goes to show what i always say that no matter what, these ladies are human beings and have hearts and deserve to be treated with respect and kindness.

For the rest of the time we continued in this "relationship" i never saw another sp out of respect because seeing her upset and sad is something i never wanted to ever see again and i could not lie to her. In her mind it was ok for her to work as a sp but not ok for me to see other sp's (she never told me not to but again, that look in her eyes and face said it all, sometimes ppl need not have to say it with words) .... right or wrong i went along with it because like i said, seeing her sad and upset bothered me (i know, softie lol) that and the sex with her was off the charts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast