Thread: Sugar baby websites

Sugar baby websites

Hi,

I have a question concerning sugar daddy / sugar baby websites.

I wonder how reliable are them to more safely contact SPs. I positively saw on many of these sites many profiles of SPs who also publish here or on other advertising sites, but I also know that many dating-like sites promise much more than they actually deliver.

I'm afraid of paying a membership and not being able to contact a single real lady.

Do you have any experience on this matter?
    (please don't mention specific sites names since I don't want any breech of rules concerning advertising on merb)

Thanks,

G

Veteran of Misadventures
    Gatero,

One of my friends belongs to a local Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby website here in Connecticut and he has had a fair amount of success with it. I think it is $50/month and the girls who participate post pics. My friend likes black girls and there are many on this website. He has found that in most cases the girls are younger non-pros or semipros, some in college, some having rent/child support/tuition money issues. He told me that in most cases, $200, and dinner, will secure sex as part of a "tryout" date. My friend is not looking for a Sugar Daddy relationship, he just wants to fuck younger women. He is a 56 year old attorney.

He showed me pics of a few of the ones he met and I was impressed with a few of them. Service can vary widely from what he told me.

It may be cheaper to have sex like this in Canada.

He did report to me that one of the ladies he met on the SD website and took home with him went on his personal computer and attempted to withdraw some money from his bank account. I don't think she was successful but he knew she had attempted to access the account and confronted her about it. Evidently he had her sleeping over his house when she did this. She got up during the night while he was sleeping and snuck on to the computer but did not realize he had hack alarms set up to warn him of breaches.

He did say that a fair number of the girls were lowlifes and desperate for money. He had some good experiences and some very bad ones.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 12-15-2013 at 12:19 PM.

Thanks Eager Beaver!

Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    he had her sleeping over his house when she did this.He did say that a fair number of the girls were lowlifes and desperate for money
    With all due respect EB, it sounds like his brain alarm wasn't working either...

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by smuler View Post
    With all due respect EB, it sounds like his brain alarm wasn't working either...

Best Regards

Smuler
    He's a guy that tends to take risks I wouldn't take..........he is also attracted to women I am not attracted to. He likes meaty women and prefers minorities (blacks and hispanics). He is used to the Connecticut inner city strip club scene, and some of these bars feature very dangerous characters, yet he seems kind of oblivious to danger. He has told me about various situations he has been in that I never would have let myself get in. It's not a brain issue with this guy - I went to law school with him and we were both on law review. The issue is risk assessment and avoidance. I think he does not have a radar for certain risks. I have never understood it and gave up trying years ago. He is the same age roughly as John S. Black, but Black has 10 times the street radar of my friend........this despite my friend's law school education and pedigree.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 12-15-2013 at 03:02 PM.