Thread: Playlist suggestions

Playlist suggestions

OK, you've booked a four hour appointment with your favorite girl and a great hotel room. You have your ipod and a nice set of portable speakers. You are making the perfect playlist for the occasion. What would be some of the songs/artists that would be on this playlist. Ladies, I'm sure we'd all love to hear your requests.

-bd

Depends on your taste and the ladies

If she is into R&B then Sade is a great mood setter. If she likes it rough then you will not find better F**K music than Nine Inch Nails. "Closer to God" has got to be the all time greatest song to have sex too. Interesting question. Does anyone else have a favorite bump and grind song?

Maggot Brain by Funkadelic. It's about 20 minutes long and hits all the right notes.

Any song by Barry White.
    I am particular to the songs 'I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little More, Baby' and 'Never, Never Gonna Give You Up'

CK

proud infidel
    I think that in general women prefer softer music to have sex to, so i usually try to choose something from such a repertoire. As one person stated, Sade would seem like a good choice.
    fml

Fuck Models Love Stripper Uncle Kracker's Avatar
    Sinatra, Martin & Elivis...
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day."
    - Dean Martin

Exclamation Maggot Brain by Funkadelic

20 MINUTES LONG!!! Techman you must be a machine!!!

I need something 10 minutes long with a half hour intermission and then another 10 minutes! So I guess if I listen to half the song...

I am me, too!
    IIsn't the all time favorite Ravel's Bolero?
    Haaa!! Bo Dereck...

Quote Originally Posted by HonestAbe
    20 MINUTES LONG!!! Techman you must be a machine!!!

I need something 10 minutes long with a half hour intermission and then another 10 minutes! So I guess if I listen to half the song...
    I just checked...it's 10:20 in length. So it would make a good 1st half. Now you just need one more song