Thread: Advice for a visitor to Montreal

Advice for a visitor to Montreal

Hi, I'll be visiting Montreal next week and have never seen an SP there, although I have where I'm from in the States and in other cities in Canada. Not a newcomer to being a client at all, but definitely a newcomer to Montreal.

Thank you guys so much for the "best agency" and "best provider polls," they were a big help in directing my attention to Gabrielle of Satin Dreamz and several women advertising on Good Girls. I do still have some questions, if some of you brother clients are willing to help.

(A word to the trolls: I like what I like, and I know what I want, so if you feel all judgey and are tempted to troll me, I'm not going to respond, so don't bother.)

Anyway, where I'm from I've almost exclusively seen independent SPs, rarely ones who work for an agency or collective. What's the story in Good Girls and Satin Dreamz? To be honest, it's a big turn off for me to imagine seeing someone who is working under unpleasant or inequitable conditions... Or worse, is trafficked. That's something I don't want my money supporting. Are GG and SD good agencies to work for?

What else am I looking for? Let's see:

The SPs I've found listed in Montreal as independents are definitely above the price range I'm interested in. The $200 or so/hr rate is about what I'm comfortable with. In terms of services, I'm looking for someone who will do outcall to my hotel and who is comfortable with FBSM+. I'm interested in GFE-like interesting conversation, light kissing, mutual oral if we seem to have good chemistry, naked full body sensual massage, and that's it. No penetration, it's a sex act I prefer to reserve for my civilian sex life. In terms of physical attributes, I'll admit I have a thing for redheads and slender busty women, but not to the exclusion of other ethnicities, cup sizes, or even some curves. Mid-20s to late 30s. Younger than mid-20s is a turn-off for me, too young. I don't like the atmosphere of MPs, I'd rather have a mediocre, well-intentioned massage than go to a MP.

Is there a searchable site that's good for Montreal that'll let me narrow in on an SP along these lines? The way myredbook or slixa has searchable fields? Or do any of you have any recommendations for Montreal indies who will do FBSM+ hotel outcalls and are in my price range?

Much appreciated, thanks!

Do every one a big favor and cut out the trafficking discussion shit. Those are good agencies with happy girls who work there. It insults everyone's intelligence, particularly the working girls themselves, when someone believes that kind of propaganda that primarily comes from the U.S. Media. I have seen providers from both agencies and in fact my favorite in Montreal is on the Good Girls roster but is apparently taking a break. She is a college student who likes to fuck and seems to appreciate that she can earn more in sex work than in jobs that don't page shit. And they come to our hotel rooms driven around in nice cars by the agencies. Any deplorable working conditions are as a result of one of us booking a lousy room or being rude to them.

Others can provide recommendations also, of course, but you seem a great candidate to see Mitsou XXX. She offers non penetrative sensual massage (if I remember correctly), if full service is not desired. Not getting laid is not my cup of tea, but to each his own.

Veteran of Misadventures
    I have to agree with Patron, cut out the trafficking discussion shit, it is a major intelligence insulter and casts you as not well informed on this scene you are asking about.

Original Dude
    What is FBSM+?
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Quote Originally Posted by Halloween Mike View Post
    What is FBSM+?
    Full body sensual massage. The plus might mean a BJ?

The US scene includes a lot of backpage advertisers who offer FBSM since the only "crime" associated with performing this is giving a massage without a license. Of course many providers who advertise this offer full service once she knows the customer is not a cop. So most of the time only receiving a FBSM is viewed as a negative by US customers.

Original Dude
    ah ok, i learnt something today :P
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6