Thread: Atwater Metro Beatdown Between Homeless Peeps...

Atwater Metro Beatdown Between Homeless Peeps...

Gotta say, I wasn't expecting the little guy to compete in this. That woman was awful though!

http://www.mtlblog.com/2014/01/video...-violent-nsfw/
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

I just read the news article on that and it just said a homeless person was getting savagely beaten and nobody helped. Then I watch the video and it's clearly a fight between homeless people. This is why I can't stand journalists and how they try spin things and then people eat it up.

It was surprising that a smaller guy ended up the victor

Kicking someone is so wrong....

karma's a bitch

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Original Dude
    Is that a Joke? Seriously... the big guy get beated down on top of that by the little guy? WOW...
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

when people will learn to stop filming in portrait mode?

The worst part was only one man stepped up to stop the fight while so many other people passedby what a shame...

Original Dude
    Ok but this is something i don't get, there homeless, they don't have money and yet there drunk... I mean what the fuck in that really. I got to admit that "fight" was a bad carricature, they looked like cartoon character so i didn't took it seriously, but if broken glass fights and all do happen, thats sad really
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Quote Originally Posted by themonk83 View Post
    when people will learn to stop filming in portrait mode?
    Totally agree. Learn how to shoot a vid!!
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Habs Fan
    the little guys ground and pound is pretty good - maybe he takes lessons at tristar ??
    Biθre Froide, Cold Beer! Tricolore jusqu'au bout!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_ll-k_zzI
    Les Canadiens sont lΰ!

Banned
    Couldn't charges be pressed against the moron who was filiming the scene for not assisting a person in danger?

HFE, I don't think anyone has a legal "duty to act" but simply out of common sense someone should have done something there.

Veteran of Misadventures
    This same issue that HFE raises came up last year in New York City, when the New York Post published on the front page a photo of a man pushed onto the subway tracks moments before he was hit and killed by the subway:

https://www.google.com/search?q=new+...2F%3B500%3B569

The guy who snapped the photo was heavily criticized. Truth is there was nothing he or the guy who got pushed could do. Subway was moving too fast and there was not enough time. All there was time to do was take the photo. The person who pushed the guy was later caught and arrested, based on surveillance video in the station.

I find the Montreal homeless to be aggressive and in your face dangerous. The way they act and beg, it is like they are entitled to it and would not take no for an answer. Very annoying. One of the annoying/irritating aspects of Montreal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney Laflamme View Post
    Not sure how Good Samaritan law applies in Quebec, but this educaloi article seems to suggest it's not ok to just laugh as you're filming someone kick the shit out of someone else.
    I have been taking it for granted that this was a criminal offence in Canada. The duty to rescue or non assistance a une personne en danger is considered to be a criminal offence only in France, Germany and Serbia. In Quebec it falls under the civil law. Not sure what happens to a person who fails to abide by such law in Quebec. I guess it is more of a moral obligation than anything else here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to...e#Canadian_law