Seductive and Naughty Sex Kitten Ready & Willing pamper you like you need pampering. I will be touring a few cities in hopes of making new acquaintances, so take note and keep your eye out for me as I visit your cities.

If you are tired of feeling rushed and unappreciated, then look no further! I`ll give you genuine affection you require, and make you my full priority while together. If you`re interested in a pleasurable and memorable time, where you can indulge your naughty desires, then look no further. I`m your girl.

I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself, my name is Nikki Ménage, an Elite companion here to provide for your more intimate needs.

I’m all natural, no stretch marks, stand 5`3`` with measurements of 32B-25-34 and long silky blonde hair, inviting hazel eyes and soft kissable lips, but be assured my charms go way beyond the merely physical, as I am an knowledgeable and a great conversationalist who would love to be a your escape from the humdrum of your every other day, and be your secret intimate companion, and discreet lady friend while always offering you the ULTIMATE GIRL FRIEND EXPERIENCE or PSE, should you prefer a little naughtier. I am a sexy, sweet treat that won’t disappoint, so come saviour this time with me; XOX! I will be travelling with three other sexy ladies, so duo`s will be available with advanced bookings... Just message for further details.

You will find me making stops in Saint John, Moncton, and Charlottetown!!

Saint John – February 14th – 16th
Moncton – February 17th – 19th
Charlottetown – February 20th – 22nd

[COLOR=``#FF0000``]** [/COLOR]PRE BOOKINGS PREFERRED, AS DAYS ARE LIMITED IN EACH CITY! DROP IN APPOINTMENTS WILL BE AVAILABLE DEPENDING ON MY SCHEDULE, AVAILABLITY AND TIME OF THE DAY! SO BOOK NOW! [COLOR=``#FF0000``]**[/COLOR]

I look forward to meeting with friendly, kind, passionate gentlemen, and making sure you remember me well after our time has passed, until our next rendezvous.
If I’ve aroused your interest, be sure to take a peek at my site for more delicious details about me, and to set up a possible date.

How can you book me? Text, BBM, Skype, Email, Call, or through the website. Check out my Site!!

www.HalifaxPlaymates.com

[COLOR=``#800080``]Nikki Ménage
902-877-8653[/COLOR]