Hey there everyone, I am Erotic Elise, a sleek and perfectly shaped naughty girl. I’m a small town girl next door type, but with and erotic and naughty side. I have no tattoos or piercings, just a flawless complexion. I have sex appeal like nothing you may have come across here in Halifax before. I will have you moaning in ecstasy from the minute you lay your eyes on my naked body, as I am pressed up against your body, leading you into mind blowing orgasms. Let me chase away all your days’ stresses and show you the true blissful experiences you will surely get with me.

I am an erotic beauty with a unique sense of style and humor. I have long dark luscious hair, warm striking blue eyes that will have your clothes melting off in no time. My skin is soft and silky and I LOVE being TOUCHED all over. I am passionate, affectionate, adventurous and well spoken, but also a true sensualist with a warm smile and friendly attitude, that will quickly make you feel at ease. I am confident and appreciate relaxed conversation. I have a very high sex drive and am physical, feminine and soft. I want us both to have a fantastic time, and I offer a natural loving gfe encounter and a naughtier pse encounter. I would love to meet you here at my incall location or even come to your location.

To contact me personally to set up a date, please email me at: eroticelise@hotmail.com or text or call 902-877-8653

INCALLS

Advance booking is highly recommended as appointments are limited, due to the fact I attend school during the weekdays. For now, I can entertain you at my girlfriend’s location, so, call or message and I hope to be seeing you soon.

OUTCALLS

Rates include travel. I can visit you in your hotel, home or accompany you to a location of your choice. I will be your stunning and perfectly presented confidant in public and your naughty and playful playmate behind closed doors.

I DO NOT OFFER GREEK OR AUNATURAL DATES; JUST CLEAN DISCREET FUN ALWAYS!

I DO NOT ANSWER OR RESPOND TO PRIVATE NUMBERS AT ALL