Thread: Celebrate my birthday with me?

Relocated

Question Celebrate my birthday with me?

So, it's my birthday next week and I am wishing for a week filled with sexy playtime! Life has been too crazy lately and I am absolutely craving some sensual escapes...

For those of you who don't already know me, let me introduce myself:

I am 35 years old (until Tuesday!), 5'7", 130 lbs., 36C, with light red hair and stunning blue eyes.

I am every bit a classy GFE, engaging and captivating in and out of the bedroom. However I have a "bad girl" side - there's something about sexual encounters with strangers that really turns me on, and it shows!

I specialize in a sensual, passionate unrushed service. I am responsive to my partner's needs and desires, and I love to please!

For more information please see my website: www.tiannatemptation.com.

I work full-time, so am available for outcall only after 5 pm Monday-Friday.
    Same-day bookings are welcome when my schedule permits.

Help me turn my fantasies into reality and make this birthday truly special!

Email tiannatemptation@gmail.com to book now.

Last edited by tiannas; 02-10-2014 at 01:43 AM.

Relocated
    I'm fully booked Thursday but still have good availability for the rest of the week.

Contact me at tiannatemptation@gmail.com or check my schedule/book online at http://www.tiannatemptation.com/#!appointment/c1v02

Looking forward to seeing you!