Thread: Error Message

Question Error Message

I got a query. I currently have two internet browsers installed on my PC, Mozilla Firefox and the other Internet Explorer. Firefox is my main browser and Internet Explorer is my back up browser if Firefox does not work. Whenever I try to go to the merb website from Firefox I get the following error message -->

Not Found

The requested URL /index2.htm was not found on this server.
    Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at https://merb.cc Port 80

The problem started last night. Right now I am using Internet Explorer to go log into merb. Does anyone have any idea what is the cause of this?
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

I have a similar error message when I try to log on to MERB through my phone using IE, it started last night it seems.

been getting a similiar message the last 2 days and emailed Fred about it about a half hour ago. I can get in thru hitting "I agree" to the terms for the Archives but not just directly onto the forums. I enter thru "Archives" and then go to the lounge twice (clicking on it 2 times) before it lets me enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t View Post
    I have a similar error message when I try to log on to MERB through my phone using IE, it started last night it seems.
    Just refresh page as it was updated, everything is fine. And for MERB, IE does not work well, consider using another browser for MERB.
    "Oh, so they have internet on computers now!" - Homer J.

IE works like crap with many pages and is a resource hog. Google Chrome is great and so is firefox

Yup, just refresh, hit F5 and then it works fine, Thanks Fred!

Firefox can sometimes be stuck reloading the old version of a recently changed page until you forcibly erase your history and dump your cache.

Quote Originally Posted by dolt View Post
    Firefox can sometimes be stuck reloading the old version of a recently changed page.
    You nailed it right on. That is exactly what my Firefox is doing. I had to use a different link to get in.
    There is no knowledge that is not power.