Thread: Catherine Zeta-Jones coming to Quebec

Catherine Zeta-Jones coming to Quebec

From IMDB.com: Zeta-Jones and Douglas Retreat to Canada

Hollywood couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas have invested a staggering sum on a rural site in Quebec, Canada - which they plan to turn into a luxurious ski retreat. The actors-turned-property moguls already have luxury homes in New York City, Los Angeles, Wales, Bermuda and the Spanish island of Majorca, but they have since fallen in love with an idyllic rural residence near skiing mecca Mont Tremblant. Estate agent Michael Clark says, "Last autumn, they chartered a helicopter to scout for a location for their northern pied-a-terre. They zeroed in on Lac Desmarais, which once belonged to a Franciscan order of monks and has remained relatively untouched."

Also see:

http://www.hellomagazine.com/film/2005/08/11/zetajones/

Great!

Will she be seeing clients in Montreal? Which agency will she be working for? Does she do greek and TCIM?

uninformed informant
    Abe: i really hope that was a joke
    Inherited Will, the destiny of an age and the dreams of its people. These things will not be stopped.
    As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom. They will never cease to be.

I have heard MD needs to keep his heart healthy and perhaps Cat is a little sexually frustrated and is getting anxious for some relief. Just a rumor of course.

I could be wrong.......

Habs Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Lover
    I have heard MD needs to keep his heart healthy
    I heard that Michael Douglas recently had a face lift, a tabloid had pictures of him recovering, covered up in bandages, in Barbados (or somewhere like that)

What does the beatifule Catherine Zeta Jones see in such an older guy like Michael Douglas ( he's got to be what ? 60 by now?)
    Bière Froide, Cold Beer! Tricolore jusqu'au bout!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_ll-k_zzI
    Les Canadiens sont là!

Sure

Quote Originally Posted by HonestAbe
    Will she be seeing clients in Montreal? Which agency will she be working for? Does she do greek and TCIM?
    Sure, at $5,000,000/hr.

Talking

LMAO, That would change the meaning of the T-Mobile "Get more minutes!" line that she says....
    ~~~ WTF I just say that for? ah Je plaisantais seulement!

Wink CAD or USD?

Quote Originally Posted by bond_james_bond
    Sure, at $5,000,000/hr.
    So I guess that makes her HDH?

5 million/hr even measured in Yen has to be a HDH.
    ~~~ WTF I just say that for? ah Je plaisantais seulement!