Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Post-Gen Girl? Would U?

  1. #1

    Question Post-Gen Girl? Would U?

    Hey guys,

    I'd really like to get some opinion on this one;

    If a working girl used to be a guy but is "all girl" per say now (had the operations and implants), looks good and feels good to the touch too, would u go for it?

    Just a straight forward question...

    Jaw

  2. #2
    Original Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    3,970
    If i am aware of it no...
    Here's to the people we've met, and the people we've fucked And to those of us who have had no such luck Here's to beer in the glass and vodka in the cup Here's to poking her in the ass so she won't get knocked up Here's to all of you and here's to me... Together as friends we should always be... But if we should ever disagree... Then fuck all of you and here's to me! - Tucker Max

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    975
    If it's a yes or no question, then the answer is a NO!

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,251
    If I cannot tell then I would think she was kidding around.

    Yes I would follow thru.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jawbone View Post
    Hey guys,

    I'd really like to get some opinion on this one;

    If a working girl used to be a guy but is "all girl" per say now (had the operations and implants), looks good and feels good to the touch too, would u go for it?

    Just a straight forward question...

    Jaw
    Jawbone,

    This question begs to be asked, would this former guy who is now a young lady be hot enough to dance at cleo's. If people knew the answer to this it would probably be an important factor in their decision making process. Who in their right mind would turn down a cleo's hottie.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jawbone View Post
    If a working girl used to be a guy but is "all girl" per say now (had the operations and implants), looks good and feels good to the touch too, would u go for it?
    Yes!

    (gotta write more here to make my message long enough)

  7. #7
    The answer is no. By the way, I think it's quite easy to become aware that someone had the procedure, especially by body shape, skin and voice.

  8. #8
    Somebodymtl
    not if they start the hormone treatment before puberty
    -We enjoy thoroughly only the pleasure that we give.-
    Alexandre Dumas

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,816
    Well, I don't like implants even on a real woman. But supposing she was attractive and had a good attitude then probably yes.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lust-elena View Post
    Somebodymtl
    not if they start the hormone treatment before puberty
    Hmm, I'm not sure, because almost everybody been to Thailand said they were able to see the difference, and I believe many of those girls started the hormone treatment before puberty. But we might be wrong as it's always easier to say, especially we were already aware before observing them.

  11. #11
    Nope and nope.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,816
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodymtl View Post
    Hmm, I'm not sure, because almost everybody been to Thailand said they were able to see the difference, and I believe many of those girls started the hormone treatment before puberty. But we might be wrong as it's always easier to say, especially we were already aware before observing them.
    Apparently it's possible. Or some people are just easier to fool :
    http://www.examiner.com/article/afte...was-born-a-man
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •