Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What ? No teeth ?

  1. #1

    Wink What ? No teeth ?

    I've been in that business for long time and that's the first timne I see and ads like this

    jolie petite brunette de 41 ans,5',130 lbs',chvx brun,yx pers,36 DD fermes et naturelsTrès propre de ma personne,chaleureuse et affectueuse.Je dois vous dire que je n'ai plus de dents et aucunes prothèses

    Very funny poeple in that business...

  2. #2
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824
    Several years ago a buddy of mine was walking by the streetwalkers & one of them happened to be in a wheelchair. He wondered if a potential john's car would need to have a big enough trunk to fit her wheelchair if he chose to do business with her.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Calabas View Post
    Je dois vous dire que je n'ai plus de dents et aucunes prothèses Very funny poeple in that business...
    don't you know that ppl with no teeth are sometimes giving the best bbbj that you might ever have?!?

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Laila McCole View Post
    don't you know that ppl with no teeth are sometimes giving the best bbbj that you might ever have?!?
    Yeah just ask Jim Carrey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IYQU0hJHNY

    I just wonder though why a 41 year old in this era no longer has any teeth. Bad teeth, missing teeth, sure. But no teeth? at 41?

  6. #6
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Laila McCole View Post
    don't you know that ppl with no teeth are sometimes giving the best bbbj that you might ever have?!?
    No, you've got that mixed up with cunnilingus.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dolt View Post
    Yeah just ask Jim Carrey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IYQU0hJHNY

    I just wonder though why a 41 year old in this era no longer has any teeth. Bad teeth, missing teeth, sure. But no teeth? at 41?

    who cares why?

    I would go for bbbj with her
    Stay thirsty my friends

  8. #8
    At least you don't have to be afraid and don't have to say 'No teeth'

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    West Island
    Posts
    422
    I know a young women who lost all her teeth during pregnancy something set off her and or babies immune system and her teeth lost all their calcium. (Her child has perfect bone structure and teeth) Sometimes people lose teeth for strange reasons. BTW she gives excellent BJ without her teeth.
    Do unto other's as they would do unto you BUT DO IT FIRST

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •