Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia airlines flight 370

Banned

Malaysia airlines flight 370

This is going to end up being one of the great airline mysteries of all time. It has been over a week now since this plane has gone missing and they don't have a clue as to what has really happened. There is all kinds of theories, like a suicide mission by one of the pilots, could it have been an act of terrorism. Some people are suggesting the chinese may have shot it out of the sky because it was flying over protected space. They are now saying it is a possibility the plane was stolen and landed somewhere safely. Now for the sake of the more then 200 people aboard i hope this is the case but it is almost impossible to believe. You would think someone would have found a way to send a text or an email to someone if this was what happened. The plane will most likely turn up at the bottom of the indian ocean.

JJ

All information that we are getting is trough official from government ! We will never know the truth . The american's are protecting boing , the Philippine protecting their reputation as a safe nation ! Who else was on board beside those 2 fake passport! Terrorism why nobody claimed it ???
    GOHABSGO

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marc7 View Post
    We will never know the truth .
    I disagree with this, at some point they will figure out what happened and find the plane.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I expect that we'll find out within days what happened to that flight. There is a lot of mystery surrounding it. For one, it appears that the aircraft's transponders were turned off deliberately. Why would this happen? Same thing with conclusions that the aircraft crashed somewhere in the ocean. If so, where is the debris?

A few days ago, i wondered if the aircraft wasn't hijacked/stolen & landed onto some deserted island somewhere in the Indian ocean, which is why the transponders had been turned off.

But why would an aircraft be stolen? Who knows, maybe for terrorists to use it in a major terrorist attack on whatever target they may have. Fill it up with nuclear weapons, etc.

Or maybe they'll find it 50 years from now, totally intact & the passengers won't have aged a bit. Maybe it entered a time warp or something.

Or maybe it crashed on some deserted island and its survivors are named Jack, Saaid, Jin, John, Kate & Sawyer.

p.s. Who knows, maybe the aircraft was abducted right out of the sky by a large alien aircraft or something.

Doc Holiday,

You're watching too much TV. Lol!

Beauty has a new icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I expect that we'll find out within days what happened to that flight. There is a lot of mystery surrounding it. For one, it appears that the aircraft's transponders were turned off deliberately. Why would this happen? Same thing with conclusions that the aircraft crashed somewhere in the ocean. If so, where is the debris? A few days ago, i wondered if the aircraft wasn't hijacked/stolen & landed onto some deserted island somewhere in the Indian ocean, which is why the transponders had been turned off. But why would an aircraft be stolen? Who knows, maybe for terrorists to use it in a major terrorist attack on whatever target they may have. Fill it up with nuclear weapons, etc. Or maybe they'll find it 50 years from now, totally intact & the passengers won't have aged a bit. Maybe it entered a time warp or something. Or maybe it crashed on some deserted island and its survivors are named Jack, Saaid, Jin, John, Kate & Sawyer. p.s. Who knows, maybe the aircraft was abducted right out of the sky by a large alien aircraft or something.
    Hahahahaha you're killing me.

Come on DOC. Now, you're just being silly.

We all know that it is the work of a James Bond villain for sure.

A man-made island rose out of the ocean with a airline runway on it. The plane landed and the island sank back into the ocean. Just a part of an evil plan.

Banned
    Hello all,

Quote Originally Posted by jeff jones View Post
    ...they don't have a clue as to what has really happened. They are now saying it is a possibility the plane was stolen and landed somewhere safely.
    It's not quite true that there are no clues. There are. It's just that the question of how long the plane was really in the air and how much it turned makes the possible search area extremely large. It could have reached the netherworld of the Indian Ocean where there is little to nothing out there for a tracking base. It took two year to find the fuselage of one such plane. There were no conspiracies, no evil plot to load nuclear bombs, and no alien spaceships involved, so don't let the plethora of frivolous speculations that always go along with these mysteries confuse you about whether or not there are some real logical clues. There are. It's just that they are few and imprecise.

However, I have been enjoying my cheddar popcorn reading the entertainment. Doc, you are so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtripr View Post
    A man-made island rose out of the ocean with a airline runway on it. The plane landed and the island sank back into the ocean. Just a part of an evil plan.
    AHA, Now the truth comes out. The Morlocks took it to eat the passengers.

Cheers,

Merlot

Banned
    This may be the 1st real good lead.

http://vietnam.craigslist.org/for/4372477162.html

Banned
    I expect that we'll find out within days what happened to that flight. There is a lot of mystery surrounding it. For one, it appears that the aircraft's transponders were turned off deliberately. Why would this happen? Same thing with conclusions that the aircraft crashed somewhere in the ocean. If so, where is the debris?

A few days ago, i wondered if the aircraft wasn't hijacked/stolen & landed onto some deserted island somewhere in the Indian ocean, which is why the transponders had been turned off.

But why would an aircraft be stolen? Who knows, maybe for terrorists to use it in a major terrorist attack on whatever target they may have. Fill it up with nuclear weapons, etc.

Or maybe they'll find it 50 years from now, totally intact & the passengers won't have aged a bit. Maybe it entered a time warp or something.

Or maybe it crashed on some deserted island and its survivors are named Jack, Saaid, Jin, John, Kate & Sawyer.

p.s. Who knows, maybe the aircraft was abducted right out of the sky by a large alien aircraft or something.
    Hey Doc, your time wrap conjecture is the best! I myself have been in and out many times, though during only infinitely small moments of time . I love Sci-Fi too but regrettably only the first part: Sci works in the real world.
    What about complete failure of the aircraft communication/navigation systems? You don’t have any navigation and you are trying to turn back and land at the departure airport. You do it wrong, run out of fuel and crush… Modern aircraft has backups that make this scenario very unlikely but still probability of that is infinitely larger than going into the time wrap

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by easyguy View Post
    Hey Doc, your time wrap conjecture is the best! I myself have been in and out many times, though during only infinitely small moments of time . I love Sci-Fi too but regrettably only the first part: Sci works in the real world.
    Huh????

I take great vacations in all parts of the universe and I especially love the being with the babes of Ursa Major in the Mayall Galaxy. They've each got 24 breasts and 17 inch prehensile tongues. I'd never leave if they didn't hibernate and come out for sex only 2 weeks every 3 years. It really sucks. That's why I like visiting Earth all of the time. The honey's here only have 2 breasts but they are available everyday and often very horny. Just don't tell the women here about the guys in the Cigar Galaxy. They'd be gone in a hot minute.

Merlot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Huh????

I take great vacations in all parts of the universe and I especially love the being with the babes of Ursa Major in the Mayall Galaxy. They've each got 24 breasts. I'd never leave if they didn't hibernate and come out for sex only 2 weeks every 3 years. It really sucks. That's why I like visiting Earth all of the time. The honey's here only have 2 breasts but they are available everyday and often very horny. Just don't tell the women here about the guys in the Cigar Galaxy. They'd be gone in a hot minute.

Merlot
    +100! Why there no Sci-Fi on the inter-galaxy hobbing? You just hit a gold mine! Imagine all possible perversions. Actually I vaguely remember something like that with possibility of galaxy tourists downloading own mind into different kind of the galaxy animal life forms with of course the aim of experiencing local sex life.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I'm very disappointed in the lack of coverage from the media in regards to this mystery....especially CNN.

Banned
    I'm very disappointed in the lack of coverage from the media in regards to this mystery....especially CNN.
    HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't find anything on CNN but an endless stream about this damn plane. I just clicked the station to CNN and BINGO, they arfe still going on about the same 75 FT debris they've been going over for two days. I care but it's gotten so sickening. I swear that if anyone dropped a cigarette overboard anywhere between the China Sea and the eastern half of the Indian Ocean some satellite would pick it up and CNN would spend three freaking days going over it's significance.

But if you mean CNN should get the award for nauseating monotony...you're right.

Merlot

Merlot, I think that Doc's post was sarcastic. CNN, in particular, foolishly in my opinion and I am sure in yours, wastes hours of its airtime essentially saying that an event is being investigated, but that there is nothing new to report.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast