Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOW WOULD YOU REACT if your were learning that your wife was/is an sp

Question HOW WOULD YOU REACT if your were learning that your wife was/is an sp

Currently there is a bunch of bad news these days, there is on or 2 customers who keeps go to see sp's and after they have recognized them (after having received their pleasure) are running to tell their husband / boyfriend that they have seen her.... the question i'm asking today is how would you react if you were learning that your wife / girlfriend was hobbying...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ces jours-ci, nous avons plusieurs mauvaises nouvelles, il y a quelques clients qui viennent voir les Sp et après avoir reconnue certaines d'entre elles, (même en ayant consumé leur actes) vont courir pour dire à leur mari / copain qu'ils ont vue cette femme sur le site... la question que je me pose aujourd'hui est comment réagiriez vous si vous appreniez que votre femme / copine travaillait dans ce métier

First I believe that if a girl is working as an SP she should be honest with her boyfriend/husband and not have this threat from a client. If honesty is not there in a relationship, the relationship is worth shit ! Second, how small minded can a man ( I use this term loosely) be to see a girl SP and then run to tell her boyfriend/husband what she is doing. I was raised during a time when you NEVER kissed and told.......EVER ! As far as me having a wife or girlfriend who was working as an SP, been there done that. I was so in love with her, we managed to work things out (she was in the business when we met) and she eventually left the business and we had a wonderful 6 year relationship and we are still friends today. She did not return to the industry and is working in her field today and is happy and productive. I really can't be too particular since I have been seeing SP's for years, I do believe it's a two way street
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

Quote Originally Posted by Doggyluver View Post
    First I believe that if a girl is working as an SP she should be honest with her boyfriend/husband and not have this threat from a client. If honesty is not there in a relationship, the relationship is worth shit !)
    I agree, but what if you were in relationship with someone in the past and had a child... maybe the girl wasn't working before... but if now she was... would it be the same reaction?

I would regard it as a betrayal if my girlfriend had sex with another man unless we had agreed to have an open relationship beforehand. Whether she is getting paid for it would be irrelevant to me.

Banned
    I would say as long as you love your work i am okay with it.

Girlfriend? Instant break up.

Wife? First I would gather some intelligence via a private investigator to know that what has been said about her has any credibility whatsoever. If the rumors turned out to be true, I would wait patiently and hire a lawyer cash, on the down low. With my lawyer on retainer, I would give a few tips out to my friends in the Police... when they finally have her name on record I would then initiate divorce proceedings and run her name through the mud.

Quote Originally Posted by Laila McCole View Post
    I agree, but what if you were in relationship with someone in the past and had a child... maybe the girl wasn't working before... but if now she was... would it be the same reaction?
    For my part if I had a child with her then the reaction would be even more severe. Her life would be ruined. I can be quite vindictive if I am crossed.

Banned
    Hello Laila,

...the relationship is worth shit ! Second, how small minded can a man ( I use this term loosely) be to see a girl SP and then run to tell her boyfriend/husband what she is doing.
    Yeah, there's no other way to see it. This isn't about accepting her as as SP, it's about her hiding it from you. It's a complete betrayal in every sense. Both people have to be honest or the relationship is worthless.

As for the guy who recognizes my wife, bangs her, then runs to tell me...did I have my gun when he threw it in my face? Parce que monsieur merde de chien est un homme mort. He's certainly no friend.

Really, Doggyluver knew what was going on and he was fine with it. But this isn't like just getting a job at a bank or anything else. Add in kids and get hit with the news by some guy who doesn't give a damn about you, her, or the kids...that's all the more brutal.

Merlot

First of all there is a code between the hobbyist and the SP. We don't kiss and tell. Under no circumstances do we break this code.

Second of all, I think we get too worked up about infidelity. Years ago any kind of infidelity would have killed me. Now my view is very different. If she is an SP at least there wouldn't be any emotional attachment. Also, I could live with it if she is socking away cash and investing it.

I would only follow Blkone's advice if you are worried about divorce and and paying a large settlement to your slut wife.

Lastly, it may even give me some kinky thrill. At least someone is getting a piece of ass around here LOL!

In Canada divorce is no fault under the Divorce Act; and in Quebec any financial settlement is based on the Civil Code which makes no provision for fault, so the private investigator won't help except to confirm the rumour. It won't help in the divorce settlement. And unless she's operating an incall, no laws are being broken, so LE won't get involved.

I was raised during a time when you NEVER kissed and told.......EVER !
    Then you're on the wrong website buddy ! lol
    This whole site is based on ....... "KISS AND TELL"
    HAHAHAHA
    That's my joke for the day

If she is an ex sex worker and she admits it fairly at the beginning of the relationship, I would reply that it is fine with me, that is part of her experiences and built the personnality of the person I'm attrack to. If I learned it years after, I would be mad because of the lies about her past in how many conversations we had.

Personally, for me it would depend on the situation. If I was dating a girl for a while, and she told me she was an SP, I would have to think about it seriously for a while before deciding whether to continue the relationship or not. If we were in it for the long haul, and she never told me, I would probably react more negatively if someone else told me. Then again, if some asshole said "By the way, your girlfriend is an SP, and I fucked her!", I'd be more likely to deck the guy in the face, as he is probably trying to stir shit up. I'm far more likely to dump a girl on the spot if I found out that she was a member of the PQ/supported the PQ. SPs are fine, but no way in hell am I dating a PQ supporter.

To me being an SP is irrelevant to the equation. It's the cheating part that is the problem. I'm cheating on my wife, I'm not proud of it, and if she were to find out it would probably be the end of it. I would perfectly understand her reaction, and I'd leave while trying to make it as "easy" (or less difficult) for her as possible.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but what is so different between a women cheating on the side by being an SP, and a husband cheating on his wife by seeing SPs. Both ways it's still cheating, and the act is basically the same.

Deux poids deux mesures?

SF

fucker :)
    i agree the lie and the cheating is part of problem....

if she tell me maybe the story can be different

Quote Originally Posted by SensualFlight View Post
    To me being an SP is irrelevant to the equation. It's the cheating part that is the problem. I'm cheating on my wife, I'm not proud of it, and if she were to find out it would probably be the end of it. I would perfectly understand her reaction, and I'd leave while trying to make it as "easy" (or less difficult) for her as possible.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but what is so different between a women cheating on the side by being an SP, and a husband cheating on his wife by seeing SPs. Both ways it's still cheating, and the act is basically the same.

Deux poids deux mesures?

SF
    ps: my english is my second language, so its not perfect sorry ... but i try !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast