Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your diet?

What is your diet?

I am a Vegan, I have been one since 9 years old. My (adored, and missed) dog died when I was 8 years old and I have never been able to eat meat since then. I started as a vegetarian and then became a vegan. Eating meat to me tastes like I am eating a corpse, like I am eating my friend.

What is your usual diet? No moral/judgement issues here btw I'm just curious.

For me i just eat only fish since the year 1998 and since that time my level of bad cholesterol drop and i feel much better.

Banned
    I barely eat meat in a typical week. Though, I must say that I am tempted to become a vegetarian. I would still eat cheese, probably eat fish, and drink milk, though.

brunettes between 5,3 6" well proportioned most of the time !
    GOHABSGO

Veteran of Misadventures
    I have been on a Paleo Diet for over a year. I only eat meat and veggies and don't consume any sugar or carbs except as they occur naturally in fruits and vegetables. No processed foods. This is for health reasons.

I like the taste of meat. I only eat red meat once or twice a week, and eat a lot of fish and poultry.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Hamburgers, t-bone steaks, potatoes, pork chops, spaghetti with meat sauce, hotdogs, bologna sandwiches, bacon n' eggs with sausage, french fries, fish n' chips, diet coke.

Since my daughter has been diagnosed as Celiac the family have cut out wheat and wheat products. We have all lost weight and are healthier. Although not proven the rise in Celiac disease has been more apparent since the introduction of GM wheat or maybe we are more aware of it now. In any event it suits us. We also drink Red wine (for its health benefits of course we tend to be fitter at the weekend)
    Do unto other's as they would do unto you BUT DO IT FIRST

I have the same diet as Doc but to wash things down beer is good.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

A bit of everything, a balanced diet.....meat is mostly chicken or veal, with beef about once a week. Fish about 2 times a week, mostly salmon, my favorite one. The more vegetables to go with that, the better. Lots of fruits and nuts during the day to keep me going.

For breakfast, recently i made the switch to green smoothies and it's actually really good and healthy, much more than toasts with butter (even whole grains). My main ingredient is Kale, i mix that with 2 bananas, blueberries, cranberries, almond milk, i add some ginger and chia seeds and i'm good to go from 8 to 12 without craving. Plus, i lost 10 pounds in no time without changing anything else.

Oh, i forgot pizza, burgers, poutine, shish taouks, tacos, and an asian woman once in a while.

According to an older Scottish relative Whisky Salad's and Sex, He must have a point he has a brilliant Malt Whisky Collection is super fit and has a DDG wife 20 years his junior.
    Do unto other's as they would do unto you BUT DO IT FIRST

I don"t buy much processed food or anything canned, or prepared. Most veggies and fruits I grow (non ogm) and store either frozen , maison jars or cold storage. Most meat and fish is from what I harvest, while hunting and fishing. With a good Belgian beer and glass of Porto and for dessert hummmm ? a few delicious ladies from merb

I am a meat eater ! No two ways about it. I wish I could be a little more restrained when it comes to eating meat but no . I have been to a friends (vegitarian) for dinner and it was ok but lo and behold on the way home I stopped at Harvey's and got a double buger with Bacon and cheese to fill that void my mind said I had
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

Original Dude
    In April i am starting again to train... i heard from a very reliable source that some MMA fights are being held in sherbrooke, with very minimal requirements required and they pay 150$ the fight, so i want in, but i need to get back in shape, so im planning to spend the whole Summer training and loosing weigh for a Fall Fight.

I am gonna eat chicken, fish, beef and gonna cut pretty much all the rest... The hardest part will be to remove the beer... i used to drink once a week when i was training couple years ago, ill try to get back to that.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    I have been on a Paleo Diet for over a year. I only eat meat and veggies and don't consume any sugar or carbs except as they occur naturally in fruits and vegetables. No processed foods. This is for health reasons.

I like the taste of meat. I only eat red meat once or twice a week, and eat a lot of fish and poultry.
    Why I fish ,, hunt garden. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=741072019271454

But to each his own.

Qnly fish is be best way to stay healthy,no cholesterol,no hight pressure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast