Thread: You may have to kiss me to cover how loud my moans are...Malika visiting April 13-16

You may have to kiss me to cover how loud my moans are...Malika visiting April 13-16

Good morning!
    I am visiting Montreal for the first time April 13 to Wednesday April 16th(am)
    I have never been know to be quiet...moaning, gasping, screaming and swearing in French when being close to pleasure...only way to make me stop is by kissing me...

*Je suis parfaitement bilingue!*

About me?
    I am a young French woman of 25 years old, heavily tattooed, an ass that defies gravity, a smile full of mischief, a toned body (32B-27-38), a personality that has been describe as easy-going, playful and down-to-earth
    I love mutual oral sex and kissing, tattoos and travel, passionate sex and the type that make me laugh in pleasure. Want to join me?

I have no preference in term of terms of race, age, abilities and body size of the individuals I spend time with.

I will be hosting in an upscale hotel in the downtown core close to McGill station.

Monday April 14th before 7pm
    Tuesday April 15th 7am-10pm
    Wednesday April 16 7am-11am

150/30 min
    250/60 min
    350/90 min
    450/120 min
    For longer appointments please visit my website.

If you would like to see me please email the following at
    - Your name and cellphone number
    - A little bit about yourself
    -The time and length of our time together
    -Any requests you may have
    -Where you saw my advertisement.

or by phone 416-799-5981. NO block number

I am excited to be in Montreal in a few days (please make the weather nice!)
    I am still have time for one person Sunday night between 8-10pm, Tuesday the 15th before 6pm and Wednesday the 16 between 7am-11am.

Je suis excitée d'arriver à Montréal dans quelques jours (svp dites-moi qu'il va faire beau!)
    J'ai le temps de voir une personne Dimanche entre 20-22hrs, Mardi le 15 avant 18hr et Mercredi le 16 entre 7am-11am

In Montreal now!

I am still available on Tuesday to host between 11am and between 1-7pm and Wednesday before 11am. I am hosting in an upscale hotel really close to McGill station. Pre-booking by email is highly encouraged, but calling from an unblock number is also fine

Je suis arrivée à Montreal!
    Je peux vous accueillir Mardi matin avant 11am ou entre 13-19hrs et Mercredi matin avant 11am. J'offre des incall dans un hôtel 4 étoiles près de la station de Métro McGill. Les rendez-vous pré-arranger par email sont très encouragés, mais appeller d'un numéro non-bloqué est aussi possible