Thread: WWE Legend: The Ultimate Warrior, Dead at 54

WWE Legend: The Ultimate Warrior, Dead at 54

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/08/ultima...dead-dies-wwe/

Wow, he was just inducted into the WWE hall of fame saturday night and made an appearance this monday on WWE Raw. As i watched his speech from the HOF ceremony and then his last live appearance ever on Monday night, I could not help but wonder how much time he had left, he just did not look good and I got a bad feeling but never in my wildest imagination did i think he would go this quick.

Some of the things he said in his speeches seemed kind of eerie to me, like maybe he knew his time was near.

RIP James Hellwig aka

WARRIOR

Last Live Appearance

wtf are you serious...i gonna go google on him...i just saw him on raw...yes i am a big fan of wwe..i do like it...raw smackdown...yes yes yes yes loll...but veryyyy sad about the ultimate warriorrrrr snifff
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

How many Hulk Hogan buried, just look at how many are still alive 20 years later ! Steroïd ! Not taken properly will kill you at a young age !
    I'm in shock also! Again ...
    GOHABSGO

Truly a legend that will be sadly missed my condolences to his family,his friends and his fans rip brother

RIP Warrior, you were my ATF
    Stay thirsty my friends

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by master_bates View Post
    RIP Warrior, you were my ATF
    Yep. But he was also somewhat the author of his own premature demise. Brett Hart wrote in his autobiography that many, many wrestlers are also addicted to pain-killers & other prescribed medications. HGH is also as big as steroids in pro wrestling.

p.s. It makes you wonder who's the next pill-popping, steroid freak to go.

It would not surprise me if it is Scotty "Big Pappa Pump" Steiner, but I sure hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post

p.s. It makes you wonder who's the next pill-popping, steroid freak to go.

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    It would not surprise me if it is Scotty "Big Pappa Pump" Steiner, but I sure hope not.

Shouldn't be long, seems they drop at a rate of about 1 a month. It's a tough lifestyle.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Remember the movie about Wrestling with Mickey Rourke

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Shouldn't be long, seems they drop at a rate of about 1 a month. It's a tough lifestyle.
    Quite true!

In my 'hobbying' heyday, i realize today that i lived a similar lifestyle & had i not smartened up at some point about 10 years ago, i probably wouldn't be here today. Back then it was all about living hard one day at a time....living like every day was my last day.....sex. booze & rock n' roll.....lots & lots of it....my favorite saying back then was "live fast, love hard, die young...."

In my case, it lasted only a few years....but for those guys (wrestlers, etc), it lasts for decades & by the time they've seen the light & slowed down, it's often too late.

But I don't think you were putting the same amount of steroids into your system for many many years like these guys, Doc.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    its not only steroids they use!!!
    Growth hormones either animal or human plus lots of pain killers and muscular relaxant ,to be able to train and keep their muscular mass to unbelievable levels all for the showmanship !!!!
    The guys that are benching over 500lbs and gorilla press another wrestler that weighs in excess of 400lbs like it would be a rag doll does not posess a natural strength,Rick Rude the ravishing one a famous adversary of the ultimate Warrior is also dead!!!
    RIP James Hellwig witch I had followed is career since is Dingo Warrior years !!!
    Glory to die at a young age !!!Hummmm!!!!