Thread: Am I a tourist? (I know I am ) Is there more to Montreal sp Scene?

Am I a tourist? (I know I am ) Is there more to Montreal sp Scene?

Bottom line ... Where do the locals go? Is there a world beyond downtown montreal ?

If you mean only for SP services - yes. There are massage parlours EVERYWHERE and stripclubs in many neighbourhoods (I cannot speak to their quality as I stick to 1 or 2 places that are women friendly).

If you mean in terms of general entertainment - most definitely.

Mile End is vibrant. Sud Quest is getting pretty interesting. And there is always the Plateau. Smaller neighbourhoods have many gems for social interaction, a good glass of wine and fun with friends.

Are you a foodie? Restaurants galore. Into live music? Tonnes of venues and bars. Like to be out in nature? There is lots to do beyond Mont Royal.

Your services alone are "interesting" as well..

Where or what sp do locals visit ?

Are you asking about underground sex clubs? A stripper I used to see a lot mentioned them to me, not sure where they are but they are there.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    Are you asking about underground sex clubs? A stripper I used to see a lot mentioned them to me, not sure where they are but they are there.
    I know little more about them, except that you have to be an attractive couple to enter, and you have to apply to get the location and "key" or password

Sounds like a date Amelie....