Thread: UEFA Champions League - 2014

UEFA Champions League - 2014

And then there were 4!
    The matchup in the semi-finals are:

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munchen
    Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea

Who do you like to win it all?

The games atlletico Chelsea played in Madrid ended 0-0 like mou wanted ! Now Chelsea needs to win by one goal and they go to Lisbon we're the final is played . For me Chelsea will pass with a 1-0 at Stanford bridge!
    Today great win of the Real against last year champion Bayern. A superb goal of Benzema . Is it enough for when they going to Munich ??? It's going to be hard for cr9 , Bale and Benz to win or to tie the game . It would be a superb final to see mou against is old team at Lisbon . Let's see next Tuesday Real @ Bayern and wensday Atletico @ Chelsea !
    For me it's going to be Chelsea and Real Madrid @ Lisbon for a great machtup between the coaches and the players !
    GOHABSGO

I like Bayern to win it all! I am confident Bayern will come back against Real Madrid in the second leg of the semi-finals on April 29th.

Cr9 just came by an injury and I think two games will be enough for him to get back running like a gazelle ! It's going to be one of the best games this year ! I think I'm going to call sick that afternoon ! And I hate Pep an Ribery!
    GOHABSGO

I do not believe Chelsea can beat Atletico. Even though they secured a 0-0 draw, they will want to go for the win at the bridge and with terry and cech out injured and a couple of others suspended, I believe Atletico will have more chances and will score so the pressure is definitely on Chelsea.
    As for the Madrid-Bayern match, it is hard to call. Although many believe bayern have the upper hand since they will be playing on home turf, they will be forced to attack and after the speed that Madrid showed with their penetration, it is going to be a fast game especially if Bale returns and Ronaldo is at 100%.

I thnk it is going to be Atletico vs Madrid in the finally.

Forza MILAN !

It's today the big day ! Real against Bayern . Ronaldo can today beat the record of Messi and Altofini for the most goal scored in one season of champion league . Cr7 will I'm shure score a goal today , it's going to be a fast game ! HALA ! Madrid!
    GOHABSGO

Ha! Ha! 2 goals for Ramos ! And Bayern as to score 4 goals to beat real! HALA Madrid !!
    At half time 3 -0 for Real !! Bayern is choucroute !
    GOHABSGO

Quote Originally Posted by marc7 View Post
    Ha! Ha! 2 goals for Ramos ! And Bayern as to score 4 goals to beat real! HALA Madrid !!
    At half time 3 -0 for Real !! Bayern is choucroute !
    Great performance by Real and fully deserving of win against Bayern....Hope Real goes all the way to win it all!

We shall see tomorrow if the final will be an all Spanish final or if it will be Chelsea vs Real... stay tuned!....

Incredible finish in the Champions League Final between Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid.
    Real Madrid down 1-0 equalizes the score in the 90th minute...and then wins 4-1 in extra time as Atletico simply ran out of gas.....Valiant effort by Atletico....they just needed to hang on for 1 or 2 more minutes and they could have pulled one of the biggest upsets in a Champions League final ever.

10th Champions Cup for Real Madrid...most ever by a club team.

LADECIMALADECIMALA DECIMALADECIMALADECIMALADECIMALADECIMALADECIMALADECIMALADECIMA
    Haha!! What can you buy with 100 million of euros ?? Bale !! And that gives you you're 10 champion league , the bowl with the big ears !
    You can't win a game like that with only one goal. And against the Real you need two.
    The Atletico played a great great game!

HALA MADRID !!!
    GOHABSGO

Quote Originally Posted by marc7 View Post
    LADECIMALADECIMALA DECIMALADECIMALADECIMALADECIMALADECIMALADECIMALADECIMALADECIMA
    Haha!! What can you buy with 100 million of euros ?? Bale !! And that gives you you're 10 champion league , the bowl with the big ears !
    You can't win a game like that with only one goal. And against the Real you need two.
    The Atletico played a great great game!

HALA MADRID !!!
    I can ear the chant in the streets of Madrid:
    Real Madrid Ale Ale.....Real Madrid Ale Ale...Real Madrid Ale Ale!