Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you guys get turned off when you think about this.......

Do you guys get turned off when you think about this.......

When you know a girl does CIM, do you ever consider that you might be eating the previous guy's juices when the girl starts DFK you?

Well a such thig is not suppose to happen considering the fact that a professional girl will brush her teeth and use mouth wash between each session..
    Et je l'écoute (Joël Bouchard) toujours jusqu'à la fin de son laïus parce que je suis convaincu qu'un jour, il va terminer en nous offrant des voitures usagées à des prix INCROYABLES!

-Ronald King

I always keep a large bottle of Listerine in the bathroom and ask each girl to use it before starting the session.
    So when will Hillary go to Prison?

Only the Democrats would have a potential CONVICT as their Top Presidential Candidate. Simply Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer41 View Post
    I always keep a large bottle of Listerine in the bathroom and ask each girl to use it before starting the session.
    That's exactly what i do too! I'm glad i'm not the only one.
    Have you ever encountered an SP who refused or got offended?

I have never had a girl get offended.

I did have one say she did not like the brand of mouthwash, which was Listerine. One other has said the same thing about Listerine but used it anyway. I don't always have Listerine. I do buy other brands from the local Pharmacies.

She pulled out a toothbrush and toothpaste out of her pocketbook and brushed her teeth and rinsed with water to satisfy my request.

Only the Democrats would have a potential CONVICT as their Top Presidential Candidate. Simply Pathetic

I have never had a girl get offended.

I did have one say she did not like the brand of mouthwash, which was Listerine. One other has said the same thing about Listerine but used it anyway. I don't always have Listerine. I do buy other brands from the local Pharmacies.

She pulled out a toothbrush and toothpaste out of her pocketbook and brushed her teeth and rinsed with water to satisfy my request.
    how did you ask? what did you ask exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by just-in-town View Post
    how did you ask? what did you ask exactly?
    The girl usually asks to use the bathroom before starting anyhow. I usually say "I have a bottle of mouthwash in the bathroom. Can you use some before we start? I used some before you arrived here. I just want to make sure we have good breaths when we kiss."

They usually always agree to.

ebonylover retired...
    Quote Originally Posted by just-in-town View Post
    Do you guys get turned off when you think about this.......
    Me think ... you just think too much... lol

ebonylover retired...
    Not a good idea at all to brush teeth just before CIM ...
    She might have micro lesions that put her health at risk!

Quote Originally Posted by pat98 View Post
    Not a good idea at all to brush teeth just before CIM ...
    She might have micro lesions that put her health at risk!
    Thanks for the info. It was a long time ago. I am sure she is okay. I am okay.

ebonylover retired...
    Thanks for the info. It was a long time ago. I am sure she is okay. I am okay.
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pat98 View Post
    Me think ... you just think too much... lol
    That's funny, pat. So do I.
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

That is one of the few reasons I only book first appointments.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Original Dude
    I try to book first appointements when possible, but i do see girls sometimes as second or third clients, and so far so good, i never noticed anything. I guess its part of the business, i mean no matter where you go, there was something happening there. The thread mention kissing a girl that offered CIM to a previous client, but even if she don't there was still a cock in her mouth, and usually guys will pre-cum during BJ anyway... I mean its not like she hold the previous customer Cum before going to your place... she swallow her saliva many time between those and in any case, don't you think the girl would like the taste to remain? im sure they have there own mouthwash an such that they use...

In any case i know most dudes here DATY right? There was a cock there as well, and if anything the rubber make it even more dirtier(i hate condom smell, it seem to stick on the hand sometimes, i got to wash them 3 times lol)

More or less what im trying to say is that its the business, its how its made, if you want to avoid as much as possible the feeling, pre-book first shift, but thats more or less the only way, and even there you don't know if she had sex with a boyfriend or whatever previously in the day...
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

I suspect some ladies get a thrill out of getting guys to eat sloppy seconds. If you are licking the tits of a lady, how do you know she did not do let the last guy cum on her tits?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast