Thread: someone know a place for changing the glass for the cover of cellular??

Question someone know a place for changing the glass for the cover of cellular??

I have a contract with Vidéotron...or you could say that my phone was at 0 dollars but not need too go in détails..i did drop my Cell grrr ...and the last two time the front glass Broke ...like the windshire...one rock a little star ...but one more and you see almost nothing anymore grrr...wondering if you know a place too change just the glass cause other then that it is all good....Vidéotron told me sorry not able too fix it...just pay the rest amount ...and get new one..yeah right.....in that case ...i should by another one....i still have too pay 200 left for my Cell....so any idea where too fix it...and Fast and cheap....
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

kijiji....

Quote Originally Posted by str8flash View Post
    kijiji....
    ...i need a place too fix it...not selling it...
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Quote Originally Posted by panthere View Post
    ...i need a place too fix it...not selling it...
    Sur kijiji tu vas trouver plusieurs endroits ou particulier qui vont réparer ta vitre. Attend toi de payer entre 50 et 80 dollars.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by str8flash View Post
    Sur kijiji tu vas trouver plusieurs endroits ou particulier qui vont réparer ta vitre. Attend toi de payer entre 50 et 80 dollars.

Il y a zoneaccro.com. Je n ai jamais utilise leurs services, mais ils ont participe une fois a l' emission JE sur TVA. Ils peuvent reparer ton telephone ou te vendre un kit pour que tu le repares toi meme.

Ouiii ces ça je cherchais je crois ...pas plutôt sur la facture a radiocanada...en tout cas merci hornyforever ...et str8flash pour le PM aussi...

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Give these guys a call (or a visit) and they will help you out:

Sigtronique
    3661 rue Ontario Est
    438-386-0624

They have different prices depending on the type of phone you have and the type of damage. Just give them a call for an estimate or drop in to show them your phone.

Tell them "L'Doc" referred you.

thank you ldoc....i have a nexus s from samsung..

There are all kinds of places doing glass repairs to cell phones on Kijiji.ca or conversly you can buy the glass for about $40. get the instructional video on youtube and do it your self. The repais advertised are around $100.
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."