Thread: The Best Agency in Montreal, After Good Girls

The Best Agency in Montreal, After Good Girls

It would be pointless to ask which agency is the best right now, because I already know what the answer would be, for the most part. The question is, which agency is #2? Or maybe even #3 and #4, etc. IMHO, just based on the ladies available, I would have to say WildTime is #2. And because I really, really want to see Charlie & Kira at MTLGFE one of these days, I'd put them at #3. This doesn't diminish many of the other agencies, who seem to have incredible girls working for them. You have nooooo idea how much I want to break out of work and run up to Montreal right now. So, what are the top 5 agencies in Montreal (after Good Girls! )?

that is call my friend ,.....a search button lollll...here you go...here is the link...

https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...LTS&highlight=
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Veteran of Misadventures
    Did you read the poll results? MSC was #2 and has finished #2 three straight years.

There was already a poll to decide this. See that thread

Quote Originally Posted by panthere View Post
    that is call my friend ,.....a search button lollll...here you go...here is the link...[/url]
    I know! lol! Maybe I should have waited a couple of months to ask the question. But we know also that Eleganza has gone off a cliff since February & other things have changed. Should I really wait a year between polls?

i guess ..it is not call poll of the month ...
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gurgeh85 View Post
    Should I really wait a year between polls?
    A year seems like an eternity in this racket. So much turnover in the girls and the agencies. The Indy's too. There's agencies claiming past poll results that were driven by girls that are no longer in the business, There are agencies that are no longer around (or empty shells on life support) There are girls who are on their third or fourth agency. There are girls who have gone agency, independent, and back to agency. There are whole swaths of reviews missing..... Unlike my real life, there's a lot going on with the MERB community.

That is what makes MSC's consistency so remarkable. In many ways they are exactly like they were when I first joined in 2011 -- Mostly weekday Outcalls before 11 pm with a good mix of body types and ages. I have had great experiences with them, but even without I would also admire that consistency in this (pun intended) up and down industry.

I like Eleganza
    Stay thirsty my friends

Quote Originally Posted by master_bates View Post
    I like Eleganza
    Exactly the cratering husk I was referring to.....