Thread: Utterly Curious About the Mystery Contained by Miss Laurence?

Illecebrous Quaintrelle
    Montreal & somewhere in your arms in Canada

Lightbulb Utterly Curious About the Mystery Contained by Miss Laurence?

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to visit.

Please allow me to introduce myself; my name is Gabriella Laurence. I’m an established mature independent companion and exclusive travel companion from Montréal. I am 5`8 and possess a beautiful, curvaceous silhouette, luscious long legs, silky red hair, seductive gentle green eyes, a gorgeous smile and a contagious laugh. Epitome of a lady in public, exuding poise, charm and elegance, you will discover that in private this ladylike demeanor is a delicious playful tigress who will bring delightful erotic passion into your life! With a sublime appetite for new adventures and a strong desire to enjoy myself in life, I offer genuine and discreet companionship to discerning ladies, gentlemen and open-minded couples.

Professional career aside, I enjoy experiencing as many dimensions of life as possible, and being a part-time companion allows me the opportunity to explore the erotic extension of my personal self; it is a special privilege to do so with a very few select suitors on a monthly basis. As an intuitive, perceptive and enthusiastic tender spirit, I am naturally drawn to mature, intelligent, respectful and optimistic patrons who possess a great presence of mind, are naturally expansive and appreciate genuineness and openness.

To learn more about me, please take a few moments and visit my personal website:

Distinctive donation available until July 31st
    Dinner by dim, flickering candle and a sensual, private night cap
    5 hours (about half and half) $1100
    Together, let’s get lost in time, in the dusk of the night
    12 to 15 hours - overnight $2250
    Sweet dreams we`ll have until we awake for more...

I am looking forward to sharing thrilling sensations with you!

Gabriella xox

*Do not let my serious look fool you
    I am always smiling when I am not posing for photos

To engage in an unrushed sensual experience filled with laughter, conversation, cuddles, passionate, fiery intimacy and delightful sexiness, please contact me via email to arrange our erotic tryst:
    Subject: An exclusive date with Gabriella in Montreal
    *48 hours notice minimum required. Thank you.

Make your first impression a remarkable one by including the following in your email introduction:
    - A little bit about yourself
    - Your name, Merb handle and phone number
    - Outcall location (I do not accept requests at motels)
    - Preferred day, time and duration of our rendez-vous
    - A reference from another independent companion
    *if you do not have a reference, please inform me and I will gladly offer you alternatives*

A Sexy Sneak Peek at The Gabriella Experience

And many others here:
    Saint John

*Additional review and recommendation links can be found on my website`s main page.

Last edited by Gabriella Laurence; 06-02-2014 at 11:19 PM. Reason: typo