Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kronos is back in Canada

Kronos is back in Canada

Hi everyone!!
    Back on the scene after a long time away. I am back in Canada from oversees and am in montreal for the week and was wondering which agency you would recommend. I was hoping to do a usaul Kronos stay, 7 days, 7 girls for 5-8 hours calls. I called an agency tonight, but from the "warm" (being sarcastic) welcome I recieved I thought of not giving them my business. They thought I was to talkative!! So old firends, special K, cloudsurf, doc, eagerbeaver and so many others, who would you recommend??

Welcome back Kronos.

Thanks Igna,

New agencies, new members. I feel like I just came back from mars!!

Wow, funny you just popped up Kronos, I was thinking about you last week. Hope all is well with you!! Check your PM.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

I hope they were good thoughts!!

Almost 2 years since our last drink together. That is far to long!

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Good to hear from you, K-man. I wasn't aware that you were abroad. Welcome back to the fold!

Glad to have you back Kronos .
    At the last Devilish GT several years ago, I remember you bought every girl a gift.
    Hope to see you at GG4. The first beer will be on me.

I remember that party, I ended giving away Ipods, stuffed bears and a free call! And I wasn't even drunk!!! But the best part is I left with Chloe and Lexi for a 5 hour duo!!!!!!!

Adorable libertine
    Bon retour au pays Kronos

Thank you!!

Maria, you are still my favorite secretary!!!

So are you keeping yourself entertained while in town? I thought we'd see one of your detailed, amazing reviews by now
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Hello, Kronos, it has been a while since we spoke. If I remember correctly, I was trying to book Elena, but she decided to quit early that night. Good to see you back. I was curious where you went.
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

Banned

I wasn't planning on writing many reviews, I thought you guys beleived the were to "penthouse forum"...

Cloudsurf,

When is GG4?
    It would be nice to see all you guys again. Time is always the issue, with dev/gof I would send Chris my availabilities and he would then choose the date, I don't think this will work with GG, they don't know me yet. But if the dates work, I will be there. And of course I will have gifts for all the girls and I will certainly draw a call (paid by me) for the guys...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast