Thread: ****legendary alycia xxx ****

Supporting Member

****legendary alycia xxx ****

Hello guys the lengendary Alycia from indy secret is back and totaly independant...that`S what my lovers said about me -« she totally rocked my world..»
    -«She has a natural talent to make a man feel good»
    -«This girl really knows how to show a guy an awesome time!!!! »

https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ht=#post772920

Do not hesitate to call up 514-717-2582 or to send me an e-mail alycia6969@hotmail.com it will please me to answer you. I am a very soft girlicious but I can become very wild also. I am a very sensual and clean woman of my image and my person. My pictures are 100% real they were taken last week.

I`m 24 years old 5 F.4 125 pounds 36-25-36 C bust

I offer excellent GFE services during all of my session with you ... On the menu HJ , BBJ , MSOG , DIGIT , BBBJ ( the best you`re ever had) . DT,DATY,RIMMING(RECEIVING) LFK , DFK , COB ,RUSSIAN , Multiple positions Greek =YMMV (50$ xtra)

Donation for outcall for full gfe services :
    220/hr
    320/90minutes
    400/2hrs
    680/4hrs
    Overnight available as well ...
    I hope to meet you soon !!!! out call to mtl or south of mtl during this week end xoxo
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by alycia6969; 06-21-2014 at 07:32 PM.

Supporting Member
    Hello my sweeties !!! Im feeling horny today ... how about you ??? Come play with me !!! Available after 9:30 tonight and Saturday and Sunday all day all night PRE BOOK TO AVOID DISAPOINTMENT !!!

If i dont answer plz call or txt 514-258-5822 my friend Nathalie is helping me with my schedule when im at college .... or email alycia6969@hotmail.com

Cant wait to have some fun with you xoxo