Thread: Helicopter Jailbreak Prisoners Caught In Old Montreal

Veteran of Misadventures

Helicopter Jailbreak Prisoners Caught In Old Montreal

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/...834/story.html

It sounds like these guys were dining at HDH restaurants as the owner reported a lot of "high end food" in the condo. I guess the prison food really sucks and these guys wanted to have some better eats.

All 3 of them in a 1 bedroom apt, oooh la la! Lol. Wonder if they rented it on Airbnb? Hahaha.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Veteran of Misadventures
    K,

They were probably trying to save money from getting a more expensive 3 BR or suite and spent the money saved on "high end food" according to that report. I can kind of understand this because I imagine the food sucks in prison and these guys wanted to dine properly while on the lam. I wonder how they got caught?

the cost to rent for a month is 2200$,,,,,,and EB ..by a spy source who turn on them...again
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Veteran of Misadventures
    That is not that much panthere......a 3 bedroom would be much more. The 2 bedroom condo we are renting for the upcoming trip comes out to about $4500 for a month.......

Also did you notice the busted door in the Gazette photo? The cops smashed it. I wonder if the landlord will have to pay for a new door? At least he has 3 months rent.

At least he has 3 months rent.[/QUOTE]

NOT necessarily

The lease was 3 months, rent is paid 1 month at a time in Montreal, not allowed to ask for more, no security deposit nor last months' rent, maybe he got post-dated cheques ?

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer69 View Post
    The lease was 3 months, rent is paid 1 month at a time in Montreal, not allowed to ask for more, no security deposit nor last months' rent, maybe he got post-dated cheques ?
    Well they only stayed 2 weeks, so if one month's rent was collected, there is still $1100 on hand to apply to the repair of the damage to the door. Looks like the door will need to be replaced based on that photo in the link I posted - probably a $150-$200 expense. Just hope for the landlord's sake that there was enough money collected to pay it.