Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When an sp says she is an open spirit, what does it mean ?

When an sp says she is an open spirit, what does it mean ?

Yesterday with my ATF sp we did not seem to agree what an sp who is an open spirit really means.

Her definition and mine were completely different.

I thought it meant they were open for anything, am I wrong?

Open mind will not necessarily mean she's opend mind about sex and her service
    Devil Ghost MC Support 81

Veteran of Misadventures
    To me it means she will say yes if you ask her to go with you to an Ethiopian restaurant, or to the International Horror Film Festival.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    To me it means she will say yes if you ask her to go with you to an Ethiopian restaurant, or to the International Horror Film Festival.
    hehehehehehehehehe <3 this
    [/SIGPIC]Your girl Cara...
    La fille Cara... <3

My opinion: Open mind means someone is willing to consider, discuss and debate anything. That does not mean they will automatically do anything you propose. Someone with an open mind *could* be convinced to try something, as opposed to a fanatic that will never agree to consider anything that goes against their set beliefs.

A more general explanation: it means whatever they mean when they say it, so you have to talk with the person to know what they mean.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

Not open mind, open spirit, or ouverte d esprit ; maybe we can convince her to do whatever we want probably by increasing the $$. ??

she'll say whatever it takes to cut through all the other ads you are scanning - hundreds- and get you to break open your piggy bank on her

Banned
    I think it means that she she is really into you and maybe even in love with you but despite that she still has to charge you for sex.

Supporting Member
    ouverte d'esprit to me translates roughly as 'free spirit'. Free spirit is totally different from 'will do anything for the right price.' It means she is kinda bohemian.

No? I could be totally wrong!!!
    La fille Cara... <3

Quote Originally Posted by CaraSilverMontreal View Post
    ouverte d'esprit to me translates roughly as 'free spirit'. Free spirit is totally different from 'will do anything for the right price.' It means she is kinda bohemian.

No? I could be totally wrong!!!
    When you say kinda bohemian are you referring to Freddie Mercury ?

Supporting Member
    Yes exactly. She's kinda Freddie Mercury. She has a metaphorical moustache

Quote Originally Posted by Poolguy View Post
    When you say kinda bohemian are you referring to Freddie Mercury ?
    La fille Cara... <3

I deleted my earlier comment. But my take on it is that it means nothing. Just 2 words some SPs like to throw around.

Its fair to say, that any women who gets naked and has sex with someone she just met 2 minutes ago, is by definition one of these "open spirts".

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolguy View Post
    Its fair to say, that any women who gets naked and has sex with someone she just met 2 minutes ago, is by definition one of these "open spirts".
    It could just mean that she is "horny", as with girls who get picked up by guys they just met at bars. A truly open spirit is one who purchased tickets for both Steel Panther and St. Vincent at the Metropolis, practices both yoga and karate, and voted for both Obama and one of the Bushes (if American), or both Harper and the PQ (if Canadian), during their lives.

I will go with post 7 & 8.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast