Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Good Girls

  1. #1

    Good Girls

    Is good girls website down? I tried to find a way to view their lineup, and their website doesn't do anything besides the home page. Are they still open?

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Thanks.
    So the name was changed?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Living in the now
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by brad674 View Post
    Thanks.
    So the name was changed?
    yes name changed!

  5. #5
    What you say this one is better than Devilish or Nady's VIP?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Living in the now
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by brad674 View Post
    What you say this one is better than Devilish or Nady's VIP?
    Yes, and if you want a more general opinion go see this thread.

    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...l=1#post758817

  7. #7
    I see the reviews are better, but the pics of the girls look better on the devilish and Nady's VIP sites. Are these pics deceiving?

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Living in the now
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by brad674 View Post
    I see the reviews are better, but the pics of the girls look better on the devilish and Nady's VIP sites. Are these pics deceiving?
    Meet one girl at Girls4U, one at Dev and one at Nadia, you'll see by yourself! This is the best way to learn, a little more expensive but I've been there like most experienced guy did. loll

  9. #9
    Original Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    3,709
    GOF always had great pics, but sometimes they are not changed for a LOOONG time lol. Also its been a while since i used them really, but there was always lots of delay, and the reviews speak for themselves on the quality...

    Nadya, ill avoid commenting on the rest to not upset her, but i got to admit the pics are great, kudos to there photograph

    GG, it really depend from one girl to another for the pics, but i would say don't always trust the pics. There is tons of girls i would not had been interested in based on the pics only, but once i saw them in person... HOLY SHHHHHH... they where gorgeous.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    38
    After ogling over the pictures of Julia and Sophie on the GG web site, I wasn't sure how to rate them in on my TDL. It was lower than some other SP's I was investigating. However, after seeing them in person at GG4, their place on my TDL went up I will try to see them on my next trip to Montreal, whenever that maybe.

    Tiger1

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ZION
    Posts
    2,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger1 View Post
    After ogling over the pictures of Julia and Sophie on the GG web site, I wasn't sure how to rate them in on my TDL. It was lower than some other SP's I was investigating. However, after seeing them in person at GG4, their place on my TDL went up I will try to see them on my next trip to Montreal, whenever that maybe.

    Tiger1
    I was not thinking she look hot ....i was not in her too much...but woww really hot and better in person... since i saw her in the gg party and that she came to my suite ....she have a rocking body i have to say...damn
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •