Thread: Good Girls

Good Girls

Is good girls website down? I tried to find a way to view their lineup, and their website doesn't do anything besides the home page. Are they still open?

Thanks.
    So the name was changed?

Quote Originally Posted by brad674 View Post
    Thanks.
    So the name was changed?
    yes name changed!

What you say this one is better than Devilish or Nady's VIP?

What you say this one is better than Devilish or Nady's VIP?
    Yes, and if you want a more general opinion go see this thread.

https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...l=1#post758817

I see the reviews are better, but the pics of the girls look better on the devilish and Nady's VIP sites. Are these pics deceiving?

I see the reviews are better, but the pics of the girls look better on the devilish and Nady's VIP sites. Are these pics deceiving?
    Meet one girl at Girls4U, one at Dev and one at Nadia, you'll see by yourself! This is the best way to learn, a little more expensive but I've been there like most experienced guy did. loll

Original Dude
    GOF always had great pics, but sometimes they are not changed for a LOOONG time lol. Also its been a while since i used them really, but there was always lots of delay, and the reviews speak for themselves on the quality...

Nadya, ill avoid commenting on the rest to not upset her, but i got to admit the pics are great, kudos to there photograph

GG, it really depend from one girl to another for the pics, but i would say don't always trust the pics. There is tons of girls i would not had been interested in based on the pics only, but once i saw them in person... HOLY SHHHHHH... they where gorgeous.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

After ogling over the pictures of Julia and Sophie on the GG web site, I wasn't sure how to rate them in on my TDL. It was lower than some other SP's I was investigating. However, after seeing them in person at GG4, their place on my TDL went up I will try to see them on my next trip to Montreal, whenever that maybe.

Tiger1

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger1 View Post
    After ogling over the pictures of Julia and Sophie on the GG web site, I wasn't sure how to rate them in on my TDL. It was lower than some other SP's I was investigating. However, after seeing them in person at GG4, their place on my TDL went up I will try to see them on my next trip to Montreal, whenever that maybe.

Tiger1
    I was not thinking she look hot ....i was not in her too much...but woww really hot and better in person... since i saw her in the gg party and that she came to my suite ....she have a rocking body i have to say...damn
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!