Thread: Let my lips meet yours

Oh soooooo Passionate xox

Let my lips meet yours

Emma Alexandra

Funny,sexy,spontaneous,adventurous are just a few words to describe me. I can be your confident and lover. Your private demure date or sexual vixen.
    You will feel as ease and be comfortable with me. I will bring out your passion for things you think you have lost. I am your muse.

I'm not a spinner , i'm not BBw...i'm in between. My measurements are 36g,30, 38 with long blonde hair, a voluptuous body and a passion to die for. I'm a well reviewed and established provider.

Please try to book in advance. { I do not wait by the phone all day,lol**
    I will need Your name and number.
    Duos are also available but MUST be made at least 3 hrs in advance advance. My duo partner is Lou Simone
    more kisses,
    Emma

For you gentlemen who appreciate the finer things in life. Come join me on a journey of rediscovery, fantasy fulfillment and intimacy. I invite you to awaken the sensuality and eroticism that lies within you, to experience new heights of passion and pleasure...
    Intoxicating companion for your desires I am always discreet and I provide a GFE. Chic, classy and intelligent I am perfect for dinner dates, company & social functions, business/pleasure travel, or a sexy private rendezvous. I am a warm affectionate companion who loves to laugh and have mutual fun.
    incall at my place in NDG {not far from Decarie**and I'm also available to visit you at your Hotel.

Summer Prices
    GFE
    Incall in NDG
    240$ 1H
    400- 1.5 hrs
    450-2 hrs

Outcall
    300$ 1H
    600$ 2H
    750$ 3H
    2200$ Overnight

Fetishes & touch of PSE
    Role play,light Domination, Trampling, Costumes, Foot fetish, Face sitting ,prostrate massage,cof,cob.
    When contacting me for fetishes, please provide right away what sort of play you are wishing to experience with me.
    Incall 300
    280$ Each hour
    Outcall
    350$ plus 300 for each additional hour

Email is : emmaalexandra.page@gmail.com
    Phone-514-295-8029 I DO NOT accept blocked calls,calling card or google numbers

website www.emmaalexandrapage.com
    Your busty mature blonde,
    kisses,
    Emma

Oh soooooo Passionate xox
    Let's make our own heat. Back in town Thursday. Don't worry my in call is air conditioned. Kisses,
    Emma
    I am certified on Eros,date-check and perferred 411. Therefore you know my pics are real
    Your busty mature blonde,
    kisses,
    Emma