Thread: Who' s addicted to video games !?!

Who' s addicted to video games !?!

There are a few habits that are hard to get rid of... amongst them video gaming ! There are too many games, so little time !

World of Warcraft - Grand Theft Auto and Halo 2 are logging lotsa hours !

Use to be, not anymore

A friend will be giving me a copy of NHL 2k6...so the addiction might come back

I used to be a big time computer game freak ... then I discovered this hobby. I had so many computer games, it was pathetic.

I started out on the old Microprose games on the C64. Then eventually to PC games. It turned into a serious obsession; hours and hours spent playing those games. Some of my favorites throughout the years were Syndicate, LHX, Stormovik, and most recently Splinter Cell. After Splinter Cell, the obsession wore off.

I have been playing Delta Force Extreme lately on the PC. It's one of those Delta Force games from NovaLogic. When the price goes down, I plan on getting Half Life 2. Doom 3 was a big disappointment.

"Hello, my name is Best Lover and I am a video gameholic."

I have to admit I play Halo 2 all the time. It is just so much fun on my big screen 73 inch Mitsubishi HDTV and THX surround sound. I never play computer games anymore.

Some day I will get the new Xbox 360!!

I play "Hot shot golf fore" on playstation2 which is also my DVD player.
    On PC, only game I play is CS.

I'm a big fan of counterstrike on xbox... I played like 6 month VS the 'computer' and 2 week ago I got a xbox live card.....! Thoses kid kill me too many time My favorite map is Stadium....

Wilko

Village Idiot
    Then there are those games so insanely stupid one dares not mention them.

Ok, fine, I dare.

The original Bard's Tale trilogy. That was half my adolescent life.

Civilization. What a stupid game that I could not possibly turn off.

And finally, the award for Stupid Games that No One Should Be Playing: a tie!

Yes, that's right: Dynasty Warriors 3 and "Zuma", that downloadable frog shooting colored balls thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nugie
    Civilization. What a stupid game that I could not possibly turn off.
    Civilization.. remember the first one? that not so good graphics but I kept building and building the space station or something and sent it off hoping to find a planet and start fighting against the aliens but nothing

Age of Empires III is coming out ! As well as Burnout Revenge ! Need time for my other hobby too

Xbox

Ok, I've done it.

I've finally abandoned PC Games and bought a brand new Xbox!

I know, I know. I'm probably the last person on the planet to get an XBox, and the XBox 360 is coming out soon.

Wow. I am impressed with the XBox though, especially using Component video cable.

Only complaint right now is that it's going to take me some time to get used to using the 2nd joystick for aiming. I'm so used to using the mouse on the PC.

Quote Originally Posted by bond_james_bond
    Wow. I am impressed with the XBox though, especially using Component video cable.
    Suggestion: If you have a HDTV be sure to get the High Definition package for $19.99 which also includes Dolby Digital connectors and cable.

uninformed informant
    Dreamcast, 3DO, PS1, PS2, PSP, Xbox, Gamecube, PC, Gameboy advance sp about 1000 cds/dvd and growing, roughly 6000 roms and growing too.

nope, not addicted, not addicted at all.

Inherited Will, the destiny of an age and the dreams of its people. These things will not be stopped.
    As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom. They will never cease to be.