Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Eleganza's schedule

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Eleganza's schedule

    We are Tuesday, and the schedule isn't update! Why do you put a schedule?? It's a good idea, but it doesn't work!!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    133
    I have found Eleganza's schedule is usually updated quickly so maybe they are just behind this week.

    However, I will be testing the accuracy of the schedule next time in Montreal.

    Also, I will take Eleganza's schedule over DC's schedule (which doesn't exist) and can say the same for other agencies.

    It's probably pretty difficult to get the girls to commit to a schedule for the week when many don't decide until that day if they "feel" like working that night.
    Last edited by Best Lover; 09-14-2005 at 12:00 AM. Reason: add DC comment

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Lover
    It's probably pretty difficult to get the girls to commit to a schedule for the week when many don't decide until that day if they "feel" like working that night.
    That is a fact. Just because a girl is listed on a schedule is no guarantee that she'll be available that day. Also, not having a schedule is not necessarily a reflection of the quality of the agency. Neither Asservissante nor XXXtase has a schedule and they're two of the better ones out there.
    A demander: une cochonne Quebecoise ou Allemande avec qui le sol se derobe sous mes pieds!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Lover
    Also, I will take Eleganza's schedule over DC's schedule (which doesn't exist) and can say the same for other agencies.
    Actually, I have to disagree on this one.
    Celine has been doing a pretty good job on updating the schedule with accurate information.

  5. #5

    Accurate Schedules

    Hmmm,

    Celine and ZZCream are pretty reliable these days...

    If it's a difficult task for other agencies then just get rid of it...

  6. #6

    IN/CN schedule page ?

    Anybody knows when the IN/CN girls will be back and the schedule page updated ?
    It said they will be back in September, and now it is September and the page is not updated yet.

    When are we all going to boycott IN so they can get their acts together and treat us with some dignity ?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by New York
    Anybody knows when the IN/CN girls will be back and the schedule page updated ?
    It said they will be back in September, and now it is September and the page is not updated yet.

    When are we all going to boycott IN so they can get their acts together and treat us with some dignity ?
    Even if we/board members boycott IN, IN will still get enough business from non-members.
    That's one thing to consider.. in my opinion, we are just a small fraction of business they get so in a sense we don't really have much power to pull any strings.

  8. #8

    Maybe John is gone!

    Maybe John is gone?? No answer!! Usually, he takes time to respond quickly.

  9. #9
    www.freedom-passion.com
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    47

    freedom

    j'ai Juste A Dire Une Chose !!!!!


    Aucunes Filles Dans Ce Métier Est Sérieuse .....elle Travail Quand Elle Veulent...c,est Tout

    Faire Une Horaire Et La Respecter C'est Très Difficile.......


    Merci....
    ERIC freedom-passion

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_freedom
    j'ai Juste A Dire Une Chose !!!!!


    Aucunes Filles Dans Ce Métier Est Sérieuse .....elle Travail Quand Elle Veulent...c,est Tout

    Faire Une Horaire Et La Respecter C'est Très Difficile.......


    Merci....
    Hello Eric,
    thank you for your comment I was about to say that as well. You read my mind

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •