Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62

Thread: Should best offer prevail in escorts world?

  1. #1
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925

    Should best offer prevail in escorts world?

    Hi all
    In many industries the best offer prevails !
    In real estate you put your house/condo for sale at certain price and conditions you are receiving offers even sometimes above listing and the seller decides the one he will accept !
    Its also true in auctions and many other places .
    When you are booking a escort witch the purpose is to make money and same purpose for the agencies ,do you realize that she might not be on time or even sometimes cancel because retained by the previous client that is enjoying her at the fullest!
    What is your view on this subject !Should best offer prevail ?
    Warmest Regards
    BookerL

  2. #2
    The best offer should, in fact, always prevail.

    However which offer is the best offer is not always as obvious as one might think. For an escort or booker, to cancel on a pre-booked 1 hour appointment in favor of a last minute 3 hour appointment might seem like a good idea at the time, because there's more money guaranteed upfront, but there are hidden costs to everything. If the client who gets canceled on comes to complain, that's a hit to the agency's or the lady's reputation. Take enough hits and it will have it's effect in the long run.

    In summary, to answer your question BookerL, yes the best offer should prevail. But which offer is the best?

    There are people who make a lot of money in the business world because they can see what others can't.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,834
    This is complicated by the fact that escort sell a service to many clients. It's not a one-time deal like selling a house. Once you have agreed to see a client, you should not cancel unless you have a good reason. Same goes on the client's side. If you have a delay you should try to contact the other person to re-schedule. You can get away with it once in a while, but if you do it all the time, people can not rely on you.

    That's one reason why I prefer indies with low volume.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

  4. #4
    Well as a booker i can officialy say that i hate it when i need to push the appointment after just because the one before arrive late and get pissed because according to him even if he's arrived late (without advising us) he should have his complete session because is the one who's paying.... well no... people who arrive late without calling should understand that they are many rules for us to be able to serve you guys in a private and courteous way...

    First if you arrive late, call let us know then we can tell the person after... if you don't then its your lost... and even if you have 30 min left, we will make you pay the complete hour because for us its a waist of time..

    Second when you book for an hour, and wish to add more, if there is no customer thats perfect but otherwise they should respect the schedule... many times it happened that we said to the customer : ''sorry but impossible. She will be free later if you want...'' some get offended and some other totally understand

    When my girl are not there or cancel, i'm trying to apologize by offering something to my customers. Many times i have offered discount for the next session to those i haven't been able to contact...



    It should be in both ways...

  5. #5
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Laila McCole View Post
    Well as a booker i can officialy say that i hate it when i need to push the appointment after just because the one before arrive late and get pissed because according to him even if he's arrived late (without advising us) he should have his complete session because is the one who's paying.... well no... people who arrive late without calling should understand that they are many rules for us to be able to serve you guys in a private and courteous way...
    ..
    Hi all
    Hi Laila
    A question do you book only incalls or combo in/out?
    The variables are different in both as there is no travelling time involve in incalls!
    Outcalls when a SP is with a satisfied customer that wants to extend for 3 hours he has the money the SP ca confirm immediatly but she's is book for one hour elseware with 30 minutes travelling time and your drivers are busy but can offer a comparable SP to the waiting client what do you do ?
    We are never sure that the new client will confirm the original SP even if she goes?
    Has bookers we must attend to client satisfaction but also the girls ,there is no easy way out
    Kind Regards
    BookerL

  6. #6
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,131
    Somebody started a thread today raising this similar issue with an agency and looks like it was deleted.

    The question is: in a situation in which a cheap-ass books a half hour or one hour appointment with a lady, and then someone later calls with a 4 hour booking request with the same lady at the same time, should the cheapass be cancelled on even though his booking was previously accepted and was first in time?

    The answer is clearly yes. Because financial might always wins. Why someone would cry about losing out in a situation like that is beyond me. If you offer $295,000 for a mint new condo and then someone outbids you and pays $300,000, you lose the condo unless you ask for a right of first refusal. But usually a cheapass will NEVER seek a right of first refusal, because he has a ceiling on what he will spend, and that ceiling is easily outbid.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    Hi all
    In many industries the best offer prevails !
    In real estate you put your house/condo for sale at certain price and conditions you are receiving offers even sometimes above listing and the seller decides the one he will accept !
    Its also true in auctions and many other places .
    Hi Booker,

    The analogy between Real estate and escorts does not really hold. Please allow me to explain. In real estate, you are selling a house, it makes sense to sell to the highest bidder. In the escort business, you are not buying the girl, you are just renting her services for a given period of time. The highest bidder on an escort might be a client who is on a business trip who visits the city once a year, on the other hand the second bidder might be a local client who sees one or a couple of escorts every week. An agency/indy, will sure get away if it/she cancels on the regular client to satisfy the highest bidder once or twice. Though, if this becomes the rule, regulars will get upset, stop using the services of the agency/escort and might even make this practice public on the Internet which might tarnish the reputation of the agency.

    I know that many strippers will go for the highest bidder instead of going to regular cheapasses. Though, once a merbite said "It is better to be a cheapass than to be a succker"

  8. #8
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post

    The question is: in a situation where a cheapass books a half hour or one hour appointment with a lady, and then someone later calls with a 4 hour booking request with the same lady at the same time, should the cheapass be cancelled on even though his booking was previously accepted and was first in time?

    The answer is clearly yes. Because financial might always wins. Why someone would cry about losing out in a situation like that is beyond me. If you offer $295.000 for a mint new condo and then someone outbids you and pays $300,000, you lose the condo unless you ask for a right of first refusal. But usually a cheapass will NEVER seek a right of first refusal because he has a ceiling on what he will spend, and that ceiling is easily outbid.
    Hi all
    Hi EB
    As you can see it is not a issue raised but a question that might help all bookers
    Offering a better service by seeing what there potential clients are expecting.
    There no easy calls because there is no consumer protection in escort industry!
    The best we have is this review board with mods and rules to follow !
    I do appreciate your comment as you are a well experienced jurist and it shows!
    Client satisfaction should be the aim of any enterprise but what are parameters to follow ?
    When you are a booker and have many girls outcalls so not only are you booking but dispatching as well !
    In a context where you have 10 girls on the road 5 drivers you need to answer the phone text pm and emails it is sometime overwhelming not counting the complaints of clients and girls !
    You need to make split second decision that involves client satisfaction girld safety money making for girls drivers and yourself .
    It is not a easy task
    So certainly the question should the best offer prevail is very relevant for all to be aware of !
    I do like your condo offer example however another member comment was against !
    Who right who's wrong ?
    Is there really a right wrong ?
    Can there be a template to help make the better decision?
    Warmest Regards
    BookerL

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi Bardot View Post

    Actually wouldn't this be an interesting concept for independent escorts. In reality certain hours of the day are busier than others.
    Maybe we should hold an auction for ourselves

    Just put a list of possible meetings 11-12 / 1230-130/ 2-3 etc etc and every day you guys can bid
    I can take care of designing an escorts auction system ŕ e-Bay, I just need someone with contacts in the sex industry to promote using this system. BookerL, let's get rich, a new exclusive club

  10. #10
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,131
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    Is there really a right wrong ? Can there be a template to help make the better decision?
    Back in the day if I prebooked a 4 hour date with a lady who was popular I got her before she booked out. I can recall for example Karina at Eleganza during the summer of 2007. She was very hard to book and the only way I saw her was to prebook her for 5 hours. Guaranteed someone else lost out on seeing her that day, but that is the way the cookie crumbles.

    As time went on I became more of a to do list type of person, and then I just moved on if I could not book someone who was hard to book. In some rare cases with someone who is exceptional, I might book a longer date, but in recent years have not repeated as much.

    I do recall one time being on the receiving end of a cancellation from a HDH lady. I had a prebooked date with her for 3 weeks in advance, and then she cancels me about 8 hours before. There is no doubt in my mind someone booked an overnight with her and my date got overbid. Shit happens. I basically had to scramble that day, like Tom Brady eluding a heavy late pass rush. But I ended up completing a pass. As long as there is a completed forward pass, you are still driving, and it is game on.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyForEver View Post
    I can take care of designing an escorts auction system ŕ e-Bay, I just need someone with contacts in the sex industry to promote using this system. BookerL, let's get rich, a new exclusive club
    Great idea ! The sp offer availability and bottom rate . Client bids on rate and time . Bidding stops 36 to 24h before encounter . But the client as to pay right away when he wins it thus meaning a new secure hobby PayPal for the hobby. Money is secure in a trust fund . The sp to get the money has to enter the transaction code given to the client from the secure hobby paypal . If there is bait and switch .... I let you merbite work the kink out of it

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Ladies and gents,

    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    The question is: in a situation in which a cheap-ass books a half hour or one hour appointment with a lady, and then someone later calls with a 4 hour booking request with the same lady at the same time, should the cheapass be cancelled on even though his booking was previously accepted and was first in time?

    The answer is clearly yes.
    Pure EB!

    The high contrast in hours used in your sample makes it seem that way, but it's a very superficial inefficiently considered business assessment. The real question is how do the total hours values add up and what is the cost of the damage to an escort's or an agency's reputation by using a highest bidder model? She isn't selling condos she's trying to maximize units of business hours for her full availability over the long run. Maybe dumping the 1-hour caller, which are far more numerous can be made up for by going for the much fewer 4-hour deal...for a while. But the huge fault in this superficial logic is it's not just the 1-hour deals being dumped, it's the 2-hours and 3-hours deals also being dumped if offers based on the highest bidder of the day is the one business model.

    As HornForEver pointed out the largest block of hours at one time is very tempting but undoubtedly much less frequent. The 1-hour and 2-hours deals are far more common according to years of reading reviews. Breaking trust with them would certainly be more costly if they are just being dumped for a higher bidder. Then there's the real risk that being dumped once would be enough to discourage many people from calling again, and twice would be absolute death in most cases regarding ever trying later. Once a lady or agency gets a reputation for dumping they will end up having long waits of empty time for the phone to ring from large block hours customers.

    It's also badly uniformed to call shorter hours users cheap-asses. I personally know extremely well-heeled businessmen who can afford and do travel the world seeing escorts who will see better escorts 4 to 6 to 8 hours and over-nighters at times, but greatly prefer 1-hour introduction meetings to see how things go and 2-hours meetings most of the time to see more ladies. So the guys calling for an hour or two may be the gold mine some lady or agency just pissed off permanently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi Bardot View Post
    Why wouldn't you just honour both bookings and negotiate a time in which she she's the cheapass and then goes to the 4 hours booking.
    The perfect answer. Instead of categorizing and miscategorizing clients under some very risky label, try to find a way to negotiate and use the time available to maximize business hours usage and build a very profitable reputation of trust that will last instead of building a growing reputation that will have more and more clients putting you on the DO NOT CALL list.

    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    I do recall one time being on the receiving end of a cancellation from a HDH lady. I had a prebooked date with her for 3 weeks in advance, and then she cancels me about 8 hours before. There is no doubt in my mind someone booked an overnight with her and my date got overbid.
    Just the price of being on the "cheap-ass" side.

    Cheers,

    Merlot

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,944
    I hate when I arrived at my RDV, I'm at the location and I'm getting told, sorry the previous client extended his time...
    Goodbye, I'll never call again...

    I agree with Laila 100%. If you have a booking, you have to respect it.
    I understand that when it is a first time client, he might not show up... But if he does, it is very frustrating.

    If the previous client advise for the extension in a reasonnable time, you may try to cancel the next client. Maybe the next client has to travel quite a lot to reach the incall.
    For the outcall, maybe the next client rented a room for few hours only...

    For an extension of time, I know many booker will flush the next client especially if he is a first time client. Too bad... Cause I'm a good client, and sometime, I'm a first client...

  14. #14
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyForEver View Post
    I can take care of designing an escorts auction system ŕ e-Bay, I just need someone with contacts in the sex industry to promote using this system. BookerL, let's get rich, a new exclusive club
    Well HornyForeEver you are funny ! Get rich in escorts !!Hummmm
    Lets start a exclusive cheapass club !
    Satisfaction guaranteed or money refunded just to be sure we get all the cheapo's HaHa
    BookerL out

  15. #15
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    For an extension of time, I know many booker will flush the next client especially if he is a first time client. Too bad... Cause I'm a good client, and sometime, I'm a first client...
    Even if what you say is true the booker must make a split second decision and if you are a first timer in any businesses even hotels of prestige and they are over booked you will be flushed .
    It is sad for the guy that goes through it but a SP cannot do miracles neither the bookers ,it does apply to bookers too Nobody is expected to do the impossible !
    Kind Regards
    BookerL

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •