Thread: ==>NOW IN MONTREAL...YOUR hOT & GORGEOUS GFE NOW YOURS TO HAVE XOXO<==

Thumbs up ==>NOW IN MONTREAL...YOUR hOT & GORGEOUS GFE NOW YOURS TO HAVE XOXO<==

Hello Gentleman...NEW IN MONTREAL INCALL/OUTCALL Prebook in advance to get the best time for you .....whats is in your mind ......?!... Let me be your fantasy and blow your mind with my drive...xox
    NOTE: (picture 100%real) great service & very pretty face,in montreal for very short time also for the special price!! sweet, good personality and carisma with unrushed time..
    ... call or text ===>>>(647-535-2163)

I am Valentina la Sera , Your gorgeous LATIN/Euro Princess! .. I am here to be YOUR beautiful girlfriend, the girl that YOU always wanted & the hot girlfriend that is NOW YOURS to have. I will blow your mind with my curvy body but even more, my drive to satisfy YOU!

STATS:
    24/ 5'7 / 130 lbs/ Long Dark hair/ Captivating brown eyes/ Tanned, soft & smooth skin/ 34D-23-32 - enhanced but no one believes me, and I have curves in all the right places but I am told my face is my best feature... come find out for yourself

MENU
    BLS, CBJ/BBBJ,CIM$ymmv/ DT, DFK ymmv/LFK, DATY, DATO, DIGITS, EROTIC MASSAGE, FETISH, MPOS, MSOG,

(Special summer only)
    RATES
    230/H
    450/2H
    OUTCALL (2h and more)

* (I am available from 10AM UNTIL midnight)
    * Prebook to avoid any disappointment,
    * Pleas provide donation in unsealed envolop at the begginin of date.
    * (
    Rates non negotiable), Pleas don't be inappropriate bye asking me...
    Tips are graciously accepted....

CALL OR TEXT 647-535-2163

NO BLOCKED CALLS/ NO 15 MINS/ NO THUGS/ SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY.../ WILL RETURN TEXT WITHIN THE HOUR

XOXO
    valentinalasera@gmail.com

Last edited by la sera; 08-11-2014 at 06:11 PM.
    V
    xo

Hello gent i will be in montreal till tuesday 12 of august pleas prebook xoxo
    V
    xo

xoxoxo let me take you to another level xoxoxo
    V
    xo

xoxo new in town come and try something different xoxo in montreal till tuesday 12 of august xoxo
    V
    xo